About This File
- Adjusted Torque Curve
- Top speed lowered, power curve changed.
- Adjusted Grip
- Front tires have more grip, rear tires unchanged.
- Adjusted Tire Stiffness
- The tires themselves are stiffer and act less like a second set of shocks for the truck.
- Adjusted Center Of Gravity
- Generally lowered CG on all the trucks, not the same between trucks due to shock settings, sway bars, etc.
- Adjusted Brake Strength
- Down from 32000 to 22000.
- Original Shock Settings
- Each truck has custom made shock settings to roughly replicate how the truck acts and handles in real life.
- Edited Node-Beam
- Each chassis type has an edited base N/B that fits that chassis.
- Heavy Hitter
- River Rat
- Blue Thunder
- Grave Digger The Legend
- Son Uva Digger
- Maximum Destruction
- Grave Digger 20
- Grave Digger 28
- Grave Digger 30
Each truck is only a body, chassis, axles+components, knuckles, rims and tires for testing purposes.
What's New in Version 1.0.2 See changelog
- Removed GraveDiggerRedFlare from each truck.
- Added Grave Digger Band to the zip.
- Lowered the brake strength
- From 32000 down to 22000
- Raised the Center Of Gravity on Son Uva Digger