On this day 5 years ago...

On this date 5 years ago (even to the day), Sim-Monsters ran its first event of season 2.  I thought this was something worth sharing with everyone.  Goes to show how far we've come in the past 5 years.

Edited by DannyMackey
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Jordan McDowell said:

Very surprised you got banned, how did you get banned?

Brian (Liquidfire, owner of the site) held a contest to see who got a beta of World Finals 11. I won the contest. I sent the beta around. One person that didn't like the site was going to show it off that he had it as a big f-you I guess. Before he did I went to Brian myself and told him I did it. Was banned for a year before I decided to message Casey (co-owner of the site) and tell him I was sorry, I had changed and asked for a second chance. He said okay, and here we are!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mark Colineri said:

Brian (Liquidfire, owner of the site) held a contest to see who got a beta of World Finals 11. I won the contest. I sent the beta around. One person that didn't like the site was going to show it off that he had it as a big f-you I guess. Before he did I went to Brian myself and told him I did it. Was banned for a year before I decided to message Casey and tell him I was sorry, I had changed and asked for a second chance. He said okay, and here we are!

Interesting.