Cheap Gaming Wheels

Dantesinferno52

So I have decided after much deliberation over these last few months to finally purchase Iracing. However, I do not have a wheel at this time but I am looking to get one. I won't purchase one over 200 dollars because thats a bit much in any event so please if you know of any good ones let me know, thanks.

6 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Avoid GT Force. They can go for as much as $400 a piece.

I already have the money for one I just refuse to pay that much for a wheel when I bought a laptop for that price. I'm not looking for the best wheel on the market I'm just looking for a good enough one to play with.

Just now, Dantesinferno52 said:

I already have the money for one I just refuse to pay that much for a wheel when I bought a laptop for that price. I'm not looking for the best wheel on the market I'm just looking for a good enough one to play with.

Just make sure you don't go off brand. It's the same deal with game controllers, go off brand, and you'll most likely pay (and play) the price.

4 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

I've been looking at this one except it doesn't have force feedback and also only has 90 degrees of rotation in each direction. But it's cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-VG-Ferrari-Racing-Wheel-PlayStation/dp/B00FB5R1AQ

I was looking at the driving force GT and also I remember being shown this wheel some time ago when I first wanted to get a wheel haha

It's right at your price cap, but I'd say it's the best one you are going to find for $200 or less. Being someone who has used a wheel for a number of years for multiple applications, I would choose this one if I was on a budget. 

https://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-Force-Feedback-Racing-PlayStation-4/dp/B014US02ZA/ref=sr_1_7?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1467238529&sr=1-7&keywords=pc+racing+wheel

8 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

It's right at your price cap, but I'd say it's the best one you are going to find for $200 or less. Being someone who has used a wheel for a number of years for multiple applications, I would choose this one if I was on a budget. 

Yeah thats the one Im most likely going to get but I found this one on amazon:

Product Details

Thrustmaster TMX

for about $204

11 minutes ago, Dantesinferno52 said:

Yeah thats the one Im most likely going to get but I found this one on amazon:

Product Details

Thrustmaster TMX

for about $204

Lol I forgot the link in my first post. It's actually the one Aaron linked as well.