Jordan McDowell

• 9 months later...
On 7/24/2016 at 9:16 PM, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Look at that Blacksmith, show me the Blacksmith
Give me the Blacksmith, I want the the Blacksmith
Back up the Blacksmith, I need the Blacksmith
I like the Blacksmith, oh what a Blacksmith

Like every list has Blacksmith LMAO

but blacksmith is the best, literally my first monster truck i fell in love with and still do i really miss it and now captains curse is gone 

• Upvote 1

Hot Wheels, Bulldozer, or Monster Patrol on a Wilman - Those truck looked so cool and anyone who was driving them usually drove them as fast and as high as they could go.

• Upvote 1

Bruh, Bustin Loose has actually been brought back. Look at the Monster Truck wiki.

Anyways, I'd like to bring back Little Tiger, Bulldozer, Mountaineer, Ragin' Steel and Safe Auto.

I've been watching the old monster jam world finals stuff (So far I've watched 2-11) and out of all the old trucks I saw, it made me miss Safe Auto Minimizer, Sobe/Team Suzuki, and Donkey Kong. It sucks because Frank Krmel drove so many trucks as a backup driver and when he finally drove Donkey Kong it gave him character for once. 

• Donkey Kong - Not because I'm biased, but because this was the truck that put Kreg Christensen and Lee O'Donnell on the map.
  • Monster Mutt Junkyard Dog - What the heck happened to this truck? One year it's new, the next it's gone?
  • Taz - Same reason as DK, but with Adam Anderson instead of the two mentioned.
  • SOBE - Bonus points if you remember this truck.
  • U.S. Air Force Afterburner - This is a truck that would rock the house at every show it appeared in. Would love to see that happen again.
  • Superman - It ran in Saudi Arabia, and they got the rights to DC back, so why not?

19 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Mointaineer is still in competition under the ownership of the driver of XXX. Can't remember his name right now.

Right, but the truck hasn't run since 2014...

In fact, the truck was sold again in 2014.