Trucks that you wish to bring back...

Jordan McDowell

On 7/7/2016 at 11:58 AM, Jordan McDowell said:

WCW Nitro? Classic Gunslinger? Cowboy? DONKEY KONG? I miss some of these trucks.

Gunslinger is still around I believe, so there's no need to bring him back. I don't think he'll repaint his truck back to it's old paint unless it's to celebrate an anniversary, which would be in about 5 years as he just celebrated 20.

2 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Gunslinger is still around I believe, so there's no need to bring him back. I don't think he'll repaint his truck back to it's old paint unless it's to celebrate an anniversary, which would be in about 5 years as he just celebrated 20.

I doubt Hartsock will be driving in 5 years. He's really seemed to back out of racing as much and I believe his son might start to take over the driving duties.

20 minutes ago, bkelley said:

I doubt Hartsock will be driving in 5 years. He's really seemed to back out of racing as much and I believe his son might start to take over the driving duties.

Even if Hartsock's son takes over Gunslinger, it'll still be the truck having it's annniversary, not Hartsock. They'll probably be doing the same thing with Grave Digger in a few years when Dennis retires. He said his contract expires next year, though. So he can either get resigned or retire.

26 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Even if Hartsock's son takes over Gunslinger, it'll still be the truck having it's annniversary, not Hartsock. They'll probably be doing the same thing with Grave Digger in a few years when Dennis retires. He said his contract expires next year, though. So he can either get resigned or retire.

Dennis will probably retire this time around. Although he said he'll retire 10 years ago and he is still driving.

Just now, bkelley said:

Dennis will probably retire this time around. Although he said he'll retire 10 years ago and he is still driving.

That is true, but he's getting old. His sons are starting to drive more than him. He's gonna retire someday, but that someday will be soon, I fear.

6 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Yes, Gunslinger is still around, it was remodeled, but I meant before it was remodeled.

• 2 weeks later...