A well run in Sim-Monsters.

It's outstanding that it's been 6 years, and we are still on a good run, I would like to thank guys like Roach, Mark, RKM and Casey who inspire me to do such things that I never knew I could do before. I always came home from school or work to watch Rigs of Rods Monster Jam still to this day, and I hope to see some fellow users on Sim-Monsters make their dreams come true and drive their own trucks in Monster Jam circuit. It's been 5 years, now let's make it a decade. :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jordan McDowell said:

No, the master server is down, but some servers are still up.

So essentially there are no SM servers, no means of playing online..., right? Or is there a specific server being used?

2 minutes ago, LukeH18 said:

So essentially there are no SM servers, no means of playing online..., right? Or is there a specific server being used?

Not necessarily, servers like alliedgaming and others are up. I, too is having the same problem like you are.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but in my opinion the site has seemed to slow down this year, not nearly as many leagues as the last couple years, if you guys really want to make it last a decade, more people are going to have to learn how to make content, and step up, and make new leagues. Otherwise it doesn't look like this site will last a couple more years. I have started looking into painting, and track modeling so I could possibly start my own league.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Andrew said:

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but in my opinion the site has seemed to slow down this year, not nearly as many leagues as the last couple years, if you guys really want to make it last a decade, more people are going to have to learn how to make content, and step up, and make new leagues. Otherwise it doesn't look like this site will last a couple more years. I have started looking into painting, and track modeling so I could possibly start my own league.

I've been trying my best to make new trucks, but I cannot use blender for my life and the most I can do is repaint. I had an idea to make a small "mini-series" in the Fun Run section but if I have to make tracks, that idea is dead.