Time to Bring The Noise

Damyon J Fenton

Hi, I'm Damyon (aka TheEnragedPigmentation) and I'm finally gonna be able to be in this damn community. Sim-monsters has been on my mind for a good while now, since iRacing, MLB The Show, and ROBLOX especially is getting a bit iffy. I'm a good ol' 16 year old brawler out of Beantown who loves NASCAR and Monster Jam (Worcester and Foxborough), hoping for a great life and to get respect in various aspects of online gaming. I've had Rigs of Rods before really doing anything else, but got boring quickly, mainly because I didn't really know the controls on how to run w/ a monster truck. But now, I'm planning to figure the controls as well as being more active by running any Sim-Monsters tour that's available. I'm hoping I get full respect of eveyone who's in this community, not holding back on what they have to say either. Like my pops always says, "Time to Bring the Noise."

Well, what a great introduction you got there! Welcome to the community. If you want you can head over to the downloads and pick out some nice trucks, but I'd recommend getting the v4 pack. Looks like we're gonna have some new blood competition around here! :D 

Glad you finally came to the community. Cant wait to see you conqour the Crash Course of leaving a game that you love and moving to sims. Your truly gonna make a  positive difference by coming to sims.