[TRUCK] The Felon

Jordan McDowell

Name: The Felon

Vehicle: Ford (forgot the vehicle the driver actually used, if you know the exact vehicle, then use it)

Tires: BKT's

Chassis: (Don't remember the chassis he used as well, but like I said if you remember, use it)           --FIRST REQUEST I MADE SO PLEASE EXCUSE THE FACT THAT I DIDN'T USE ENOUGH INFO TO MAKE THIS LEGIT--

2 hours ago, steiale said:

Actually its a silverado. Never has been a ford. Chassis is a Racesource chassis

Look up Chevy Silverado 2010. Look up Chevy Colorado 2010. Look up The Felon. If you compare, a Colorado more closely replicates the front end.

On 7/11/2016 at 7:56 PM, Dalton Erkenbrecher said:

Not even close to being a 2010 for a Colorado or Silverado, but it is a Silverado. proper body would most likely be Matt's Bailout with the cab thing added.

Oh wait, just found this pic. 

Didn't think the body went back to 2003 though.

2003-2005_Chevrolet_Silverado_--_09-03-2

20 hours ago, monster jam boy 54 said:

monster jam semi with trailer someone should make this

Okay, first, make your OWN request instead of mooching off of someone else's requests. Second, use the requests guide at the top of the requests page. Third, it most likely won't get made because this is mainly for Monster Trucks and Tracks, not for Semi-trailers. I highly suggest heading over to forum.rigsofrods.org to make the request.

Posts like this really annoy me.

• Upvote 1

On 7/13/2016 at 8:41 PM, Aeris Syrius said:

Okay, first, make your OWN request instead of mooching off of someone else's requests. Second, use the requests guide at the top of the requests page. Third, it most likely won't get made because this is mainly for Monster Trucks and Tracks, not for Semi-trailers. I highly suggest heading over to forum.rigsofrods.org to make the request.

Posts like this really annoy me.

Didn't even pay attention to this, but thanks anyway.