Ogre Mesh Tool

Doomed User

Question

2 answers to this question

You have to either put these in your Blender installation directory, or in your AppData files, depending on how you installed blender. If you don't have Blender installed from the installation directory, I recommend uninstalling Blender, redownloading it, and when installing, choose the bubble that says installation directory in the install window. Then all you have to do is extract the zip into:   User/C:orD:/Program Files/Blender Foundation/Blender/.blender/scripts

And you don't "open" meshes per say, you import them into Blender by converting them into an XML using OgreXMLConverter which is found in your Rigs of Rods program files. I recommend creating a shortcut of that somewhere like the desktop, and then you drag the mesh into the converter which creates an XML of the mesh, and then you can import the mesh into Blender, using the zip that I linked above.

Edited by Jon Cannon
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

You have to either put these in your Blender installation directory, or in your AppData files, depending on how you installed blender. If you don't have Blender installed from the installation directory, I recommend uninstalling Blender, redownloading it, and when installing, choose the bubble that says installation directory in the install window. Then all you have to do is extract the zip into:   User/C:orD:/Program Files/Blender Foundation/Blender/.blender/scripts

And you don't "open" meshes per say, you import them into Blender by converting them into an XML using OgreXMLConverter which is found in your Rigs of Rods program files. I recommend creating a shortcut of that somewhere like the desktop, and then you drag the mesh into the converter which creates an XML of the mesh, and then you can import the mesh into Blender, using the zip that I linked above.

Oh. My. God. Thank you so much! My problems have been solved and I am SO excited! I can resume content creating now! Bless you!!!