Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

12 minutes ago, DiggerFan said:

Here's some more progress on Grave Digger #1. I've updated some of the props (shocks, traction bars, etc), and added a new engine model...

'd like to get some opinions about whether or not this truck should have rear steering, though. To be a true replica, this truck shouldn't have rear steering (since the actual truck didn't), however that may generate an unfair disadvantage for anyone that chooses to use this truck for online competition.

John, absolutely spectacular work on "Grandma"! Truly breath taking. 

I'd say have two versions. One with and without rear steer.

• Upvote 1

That's because it is Dalton lol:lol:. I dont make tracks anymore

3 minutes ago, Dalton Erkenbrecher said:

Awesome job Edy, Klayton, that looks like one of the first tracks you made in blender lol. no disrespect, just thinking back to the old days! good job as always. I swear, these engine models are getting better and better. Just waiting on an LSX turbo one lmao.

29 minutes ago, DiggerFan said:

Here's some more progress on Grave Digger #1. I've updated some of the props (shocks, traction bars, etc), and added a new engine model...

I'd like to get some opinions about whether or not this truck should have rear steering, though. To be a true replica, this truck shouldn't have rear steering (since the actual truck didn't), however that may generate an unfair disadvantage for anyone that chooses to use this truck for online competition.

Omfg, I love it!!!! I agree with Hot Shoe, one version for a more accurate replica and one with rear steer for online. Either way, it looks phenomenal!

29 minutes ago, DiggerFan said:

I'd like to get some opinions about whether or not this truck should have rear steering, though. To be a true replica, this truck shouldn't have rear steering (since the actual truck didn't), however that may generate an unfair disadvantage for anyone that chooses to use this truck for online competition.

I think the rims need to be more gold... like a lighter but deeper gold... But then again it could be the fact that I'm looking at 80's photos...