Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

4 minutes ago, Sonuvadiggerrocks said:

I go away for hours saying hmm someone didn't ask for a track. And I come back to some kid who made edy mad and doesn't know how to wait and now wf17 is gone. Good job monsterjamtv or who ever did it,you have made a lot of people mad cause you can't wait a few months.

yeah.

Just now, Garrett Hanson said:

yeah.

This. This is exactly what annoys people. You don't need to reply to people with one word answers, or arrows pointing up to their post. If you like it or agree just give it an upvote. I already messaged you about this and you brushed it off. I am fairly confident you are underage to begin with but can't prove it from just seeing your face. I gave you a warning point for spam but that doesn't seem to have done anything. STOP.

• Upvote 13

So I decided to do a little private project for myself to keep busy, and was making a mini AmsOil Series for myself, and I made these. I found the mod from the RoR Forums, and repainted it. Never thought of showing them off until now, partially to get this thread back on topic. No idea what I want to do with these, so if anyone's got ideas and is willing to help out with them, hit me up on AIM when I'm online...

KaaBty1.png

tnC20oi.png

u4fFZtj.png

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

Edy you do realize that people are just going t keep asking even more right? because some people dont even know about this forum chapter things.

36 minutes ago, Nobody said:

God im done with life

34 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Actually it was me i want to make track creators annoyed so they wont release this tracks and trucks! Trolololol.

C3DJFRx.jpg

God you people are thick. What's so hard about deleting pics when you quote and following guidelines set by the mods?

30 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Actually it was me i want to make track creators annoyed so they wont release this tracks and trucks! Trolololol.

Eric, is that you again, or do we have another insignificant immature troll who needs to be shown the door?

1 hour ago, steiale said:

So I decided to do a little private project for myself to keep busy, and was making a mini AmsOil Series for myself, and I made these. I found the mod from the RoR Forums, and repainted it. Never thought of showing them off until now, partially to get this thread back on topic. No idea what I want to do with these, so if anyone's got ideas and is willing to help out with them, hit me up on AIM when I'm online...

*insert MM awesomeness here*

house-do-want1_zpseac59f8c.jpg

Jeez the last 4ish pages have just been full of Bull (besides DiggerFan's Sick digger and XX )

If i was an admin i think id be putting at least a weeks ban on a few of these guys, not trying to single anyone out, but 4 pages of nothing wow.

If your going to post at least post something half enjoyable like this.

TF done

zjn2eaZ.jpg

Made a BF14 NB for a friend

qdHtDEN.jpg

UKh4gKJ.jpg

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Jeez the last 4ish pages have just been full of Bull (besides DiggerFan's Sick digger and XX )

If i was an admin i think id be putting at least a weeks ban on a few of these guys, not trying to single anyone out, but 4 pages of nothing wow.

If your going to post at least post something half enjoyable like this.

TF done

Made a BF14 NB for a friend

nice! keep up the good work!