Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

27 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

After days forever of hard work, I'm proud to say she's finally ready. Headers included this time.

*Pics of the truck

It may not be perfect, but man you did a good job, for one of your first projects it really does look good! Keep up the work man itll only get better!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

It may not be perfect, but man you did a good job, for one of your first projects it really does look good! Keep up the work man itll only get better!

Thanks! I wasn't trying to make it perfect, and nor was I trying to rush it, so to get this good of feedback is very motivational!

SMFM, here we come...

1 hour ago, Aeris Syrius said:

After days forever of hard work, I'm proud to say she's finally ready. Headers included this time.

Sweet! I'm in the process of making my first truck too . Might need some pointers cause I don't know how this is gonna turn out ?

22 minutes ago, monster jam fanatic said:

Sweet! I'm in the process of making my first truck too . Might need some pointers cause I don't know how this is gonna turn out ?

For pointers, I'd suggest going to tutorials and looking at rockgod's Basic Truck Making tutorial. It's the easiest to follow and definitely helps for your first time.

Along the way, you'll find people to help you (we're here!) add props, update pieces, and make your truck look, feel, and sound better. All it takes is some time and some patience because it's easy but time consuming.

I'm diggin the new track design Danny! 

But ya know, there's this paint I did but I never got to fully reveal to everyone, I made a "World Finals" paint for Chevy Invader and never used it. So with that being said, a normal version of the truck, and a "World Finals" version for your eyes :D

screenshot_12.png

screenshot_10.png

• Upvote 3