Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

35 minutes ago, LOMTL2016 said:

Ok, so sorry if this is a stupid question. But what is AIM? I keep seeing it mentioned and I've never heard of it.

AIM is an instant messenger run by AOL. Your AIM is the email address you put into it to make your account.

27 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

I tried remaking Pure Adrenaline '04 and I screwed it up yet again. I'm done.

rip

Because me and xyrose got into a debate on whether or not the Avenger should be based on the Monsters at the Beach or World Finals X versions, he released the Monsters at the Beach version while my World Finals X version is now pending approval.

fOSRGvB.png

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AvengerFan11 said:

Hooray! I finally got around to making a track! This is just the racing version, freestyle jumps will come tomorrow. Anyhow, I'd love some feedback on what you guys think!

Looks great! Can't wait to download the final version!

14 minutes ago, AvengerFan11 said:

Hooray! I finally got around to making a track! This is just the racing version, freestyle jumps will come tomorrow. Anyhow, I'd love some feedback on what you guys think!

Sweet!

11 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Well according to my fernburn logic, take a pic of cool truck at sunset from behind angle and bam instant 20 likes (idk lets hope so)

*pics of a good Titan

The headers seem way too long, shocks need to be yellow, and it needs to sit a bit higher, but other than that? Solid, at least you got the chassis color right :D

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, AvengerFan11 said:

*Pics
LOVE IT!! could use a van stack in the middle of the track for freestyle.

6 hours ago, LOMTL2016 said:

Ok, so sorry if this is a stupid question. But what is AIM? I keep seeing it mentioned and I've never heard of it.

Really wasn't the place to ask that type of question lol. I'd ask someone personally about that topic, not in a thread where you show off what your making.