Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

56 minutes ago, Dalton Erkenbrecher said:

Although its a video, Im making progress on a project, so hopefully its alright.

Lots more to do, but as far as ramps go and how they throw the trucks, its exactly how I want it, I wanted it to be where somethings can be hit harder than others, or where you actually have to drive the truck.

More to come!

I don't really approve the music

But track is looking fantastic!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Memes

Not commenting or showing a project... I get that you're all excited about trying to win the race to start SYP 50, but come on, this isn't necessary...

I actually was thinking about switching the busses out for a van stack, but I didnt want Jim Jack to come after me....

all kidding aside, thats most likely what ill do, im just having problems with painting and stuff like that. certain ramps arent coming out right and stuff like that. being around this site for 7-8 years you would think i would know how to fix it but i guess not lol.

34 minutes ago, steiale said:

Not commenting or showing a project... I get that you're all excited about trying to win the race to start SYP 50, but come on, this isn't necessary...

Sorry, didn't intend it to be spam. It was only as a joke. But I'm not even that excited for 50 anymore. Plus I figured some humor would be in good taste. Guess it's not.

Anyway, gonna be making some WF4, 5, and 6 Avenger paints (only wanted to do them all because it's my own personal goal).