im gonna rock the house! (very late intro)

tyrannos

Ok Hit The Dirt Pad....Go For The Backfli..OH! I Didn't See Ya there!, I am Tyrannos I have Been Playing RoR For A little Over A year Now And I have been On Sim-Monsters For a couple months already and have even entered two tours already! (MROR&SMFM) Anyways Im A pretty Young Fella In My early Teen Years, I started out in roblox And some Of My Roblox Experience Has Carried Over to RoR! Anyways I play on the avrintech server alot so if you want to do funruns or just talk to me in general come over to avrintech! i'll see ya all on the track!

14 hours ago, Crazyboy335 said:

Just gonna say it now: Talent doesn't transition from ROBLOX to RoR. Not one ounce of it.

Played ROBLOX for 8 years, and I still drive like a little kid.

trust me it definitly carried over. either that or im just a natural at ror

On 7/15/2016 at 0:27 PM, tyrannos said:

So are you still twitch steering with your $25 keyboard from OfficeMax? The best drivers on here use wheels or controllers.

On 7/15/2016 at 0:27 PM, tyrannos said:

Dude ROBLOX physics are horrible. The MJ controls and handling had NO realism or anything of the sort. RoR is a major simulator and has some of the best physics in any game of it's class. Your logic is entirely off.

And you're gonna have to prove yourself to be some kind of natural at RoR, because all I've seen is just arguing about having AIM and not racing/freestyling at MROR.

42 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Dude ROBLOX physics are horrible. The MJ controls and handling had NO realism or anything of the sort. RoR is a major simulator and has some of the best physics in any game of it's class. Your logic is entirely off.

And you're gonna have to prove yourself to be some kind of natural at RoR, because all I've seen is just arguing about having AIM and not racing/freestyling at MROR.

To give you a bit of a backstory, ROBLOX used to have good physics, until one of their updates in January featured a revamped physics system. This was bad for RO-MJ'ers because the physics for the trucks were terrible (you couldn't steer, and if you could, it'd be hectic).