What if I want to join a league?

Helvigster

If I'm posting this in the wrong forum, it's probably 'cause I didn't know where else to put it.

Title says it all. I'm already in one but to be honest, it's pretty boring and we only got five drivers. Therefore, I wanna post this up and see if I can get any advice from anyone.

I primarily use 0.38, just 'cause I find the handling on there easier compared to the other versions, but I'll use 0.37 if I have to (I don't know where to get 4.6)

Most leagues requires everyone to have an AIM or Discord (I'm creating a Discord account, heard alot of guys talking about older versions of AIM. Don't know where to get 'em)

Aside from all of that, I don't know if my age is going to have a negative factor or not (I'm twelve, but I'm not a squeaker. Everyone here seems to be in their mid to late teens)

So, that's that. Any advice on how I should get started in leagues?

The only reason people have an issue with the age, is that (in case you missed this) you must be 13 to join the forums. Its a maturity thing, but even then, some people who are older, still are not mature enough to handle it.

17 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

The only reason people have an issue with the age, is that (in case you missed this) you must be 13 to join the forums. Its a maturity thing, but even then, some people who are older, still are not mature enough to handle it.

Woops. Should I get out then? I'm turning thirteen in November.

2 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

I see where you're coming with it, especially if you witnessed what went on during the first MROR session.

2 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

Woops. Should I get out then? I'm turning thirteen in November.

As long as you can act like you're actually 13 and not 11, then you're good.

My only problem is that I asked a lot of stupid questions in MROR because it was my first session. I embarrassed myself, but I definitely acted somewhat mature enough for people to not get mad at me for something. They just seemed a little annoyed of my "lack of knowledge or experience."

1 hour ago, Aeris Syrius said:

I see where you're coming with it, especially if you witnessed what went on during the first MROR session.

As long as you can act like you're actually 13 and not 11, then you're good.

My only problem is that I asked a lot of stupid questions in MROR because it was my first session. I embarrassed myself, but I definitely acted somewhat mature enough for people to not get mad at me for something. They just seemed a little annoyed of my "lack of knowledge or experience."

Eh, a bunch of people that I knew well in the ROBLOX Hockey community thought I was fourteen when I first told 'em my age. I guess I'm alright.

Ouy, nice seein' you on the forums again. Your everywhere gg.

30 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

Eh, a bunch of people that I knew well in the ROBLOX Hockey community thought I was fourteen when I first told 'em my age. I guess I'm alright.

Ouy, nice seein' you on the forums again. Your everywhere gg.

Less than a month and already at almost 200 content count and 12 rep points. I tend to be very active on this forum since I'm surrounded by nice people who enjoy similar things I do, and I wanna get into this forum (posting, content creating, leagues, etc.).

59 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Less than a month and already at almost 200 content count and 12 rep points. I tend to be very active on this forum since I'm surrounded by nice people who enjoy similar things I do, and I wanna get into this forum (posting, content creating, leagues, etc.).

Sounds cool.

2 minutes ago, Captain Potato said:

look up Carkiller458 on youtube. Go onto any of his videos and just comment you want to join the tour

he will most likley accept you cause his tour is a bit smaller 

I know Carkiller.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2016 at 4:49 PM, LeMaddog said:

If I'm posting this in the wrong forum, it's probably 'cause I didn't know where else to put it.

Title says it all. I'm already in one but to be honest, it's pretty boring and we only got five drivers. Therefore, I wanna post this up and see if I can get any advice from anyone.

I primarily use 0.38, just 'cause I find the handling on there easier compared to the other versions, but I'll use 0.37 if I have to (I don't know where to get 4.6)

Most leagues requires everyone to have an AIM or Discord (I'm creating a Discord account, heard alot of guys talking about older versions of AIM. Don't know where to get 'em)

Aside from all of that, I don't know if my age is going to have a negative factor or not (I'm twelve, but I'm not a squeaker. Everyone here seems to be in their mid to late teens)

So, that's that. Any advice on how I should get started in leagues?

Check out RORFS, we've got our season 4 coming up soon and sign ups are open!