League Idea

Durham

I've always loved the realism of RoR and all the stuff you could do with it especially the ability to go into first person / roosterpit mode. Since I've been planning on hosting a series eventually here on sims, I had the bright idea of a first person series. I've played on many platforms with Monster Trucks that has first person and I've always dreamed of hosting a series of this kind cause of the realism that's involved. I'm inspired by Chadwick where he came out with his totally different series, so I thought I would continue on by doing stuff that no one else has done. 

The reason I say this here is because I want to know if it possible to make it work. The idea I have is where the server is scripted to get the first person to be automatically set to where u couldn't change views and couldn't adjust your camera of your truck through a notepad or whatev. I came here to ask if its possible to script the server to do that. 

15 minutes ago, Mr.Durham said:

I've always loved the realism of RoR and all the stuff you could do with it especially the ability to go into first person / roosterpit mode. Since I've been planning on hosting a series eventually here on sims, I had the bright idea of a first person series. I've played on many platforms with Monster Trucks that has first person and I've always dreamed of hosting a series of this kind cause of the realism that's involved. I'm inspired by Chadwick where he came out with his totally different series, so I thought I would continue on by doing stuff that no one else has done. 

The reason I say this here is because I want to know if it possible to make it work. The idea I have is where the server is scripted to get the first person to be automatically set to where u couldn't change views and couldn't adjust your camera of your truck through a notepad or whatev. I came here to ask if its possible to script the server to do that. 

You did it back on Roblox, did you? Did it work out? Just asking.