Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

Looks Great Andrew, Now before pics a story.

Around 1 year ago there were 3 Kittens born under my deck, they were not taken care of by the mother and on died. My family took in the remaining 2 and named them Smokey and Sparky for their colours. Now it was there first birthday on the 25th and just 2 nights ago they were outside and Sparky must have followed one of the strays across the road and must have gotten hit by a car :'( Fortunately he survived but now his back right leg was compleatly broken. We took him the Emergency vet and the only option was amputation. :'( Now he his coming home for the first time tonight. We are hoping he will cope for the loss of his leg and still be happy with his brother.

Made this:

DI51Exl.jpg

ZjXuYWS.jpg

Not making you, but it would be nice to keep him in your prayers for a good recovery. hMVksMr.jpg

Edited by Jon Cannon
Duplicates.com
  • Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

Made this

Check your screenshots, you've got quite a few duplicates... Sorry for the circumstances, keeping you in my thoughts. 

Any thoughts of doing the Pezo team trucks?

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

Around 1 year ago there were 3 Kittens born under my deck, they were not taken care of by the mother and on died. My family took in the remaining 2 and named them Smokey and Sparky for their colours. Now it was there first birthday on the 25th and just 2 nights ago they were outside and Sparky must have followed one of the strays across the road and must have gotten hit by a car :'( Fortunately he survived but now his back right leg was compleatly broken. We took him the Emergency vet and the only option was amputation. :'( Now he his coming home for the first time tonight. We are hoping he will cope for the loss of his leg and still be happy with his brother.

Made this:

Not making you, but it would be nice to keep him in your prayers for a good recovery. 

i hope that your cat is ok. Your story reminds me one of my cats (Mimi) that got lost like 2 months ago and my family dont know nothing were is she, i hope that she is ok too :,(

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rockgod24 said:

Made this:

Not making you, but it would be nice to keep him in your prayers for a good recovery. 

:0 THE CAT TRUCKS!!!! awesome!!!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rockgod24 said:

Made this:

Sorry too here dude. Kinda reminds me about the time when my cat ran away... Hope everything gets better soon

• Upvote 1