Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

13 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

There were no double Tie-rods. And pls make one with Ukraines on it.

Yeah, I just used the props from my 30 v2 for testing but it has a single tiebar now, Also the 2013 version had the double tiebar on the rear, I plan to do the different versions though the years, so the one pictured would be 2011.

1 hour ago, rockgod24 said:

THE PACK IS BACK

I don't remember his Goodyear's ever having that much of a tread on them, they were always cut down and balder I thought... I could and am most likely wrong tho...

57 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

just a couple things to keep the creative juicies flowing. Both trucks were just kinda thrown together (super more than Mr. D) for some fun. Always liked how Superman looked when Zimmern drove it and, how could i not take another shot at a Mr. Destruction?

Lemme know if you guys would like to see either of these released.

More pics on Mr. D later to come.

(and yes im still working on Rage, and Quad Chaos, chill dad.)

AWSOME!!! can't wait for all dem trucks!!!
BTW release every single one!!! JK (not rushing you but just a idea)

1 hour ago, fernBurn said:

just a couple things to keep the creative juicies flowing. Both trucks were just kinda thrown together (super more than Mr. D) for some fun. Always liked how Superman looked when Zimmern drove it and, how could i not take another shot at a Mr. Destruction?

Lemme know if you guys would like to see either of these released.

More pics on Mr. D later to come.

(and yes im still working on Rage, and Quad Chaos, chill dad.)

Once I finished Blacksmith I was gonna do a repaint of it with Mr. Destruction. Yours looks so much better than mine would. XD