Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

1 hour ago, fernBurn said:

just a couple things to keep the creative juicies flowing.

Would love to see both released, but with that Superman, I'd like to see a few other things spring from it. If you can convince Kozak to make or find an old chassis, I'd like to see the old version on the PEI that Chad/Sean drove. I'd also like a Wolverine on Dustin's chassis (I think that's the chassis you have...) Fern, you always amaze me with your content! Can't wait to see your future works!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, steiale said:

Would love to see both released, but with that Superman, I'd like to see a few other things spring from it. If you can convince Kozak to make or find an old chassis, I'd like to see the old version on the PEI that Chad/Sean drove. I'd also like a Wolverine on Dustin's chassis (I think that's the chassis you have...) Fern, you always amaze me with your content! Can't wait to see your future works!

funny, i kinda did have the thought of doing Dustin's Wolverine since his and Barthel's were my favorite.

i'll look into that.

thanks for the appeciation broski.

8 minutes ago, MaxDfan23 said:

My latest project is almost complete. Needs BKT's added and a Sams Town flag. Can u guess what it is?? Jk it should be an easy one

Walmart Mobile

Definitely not it but I saw Sams Town and though Sams Club... ah you get it.

Anyway I'm assemblin the new Blacksmith chassis AGAIN, so hopefully I'll have the truck updated before SMFM rolls around. :)

Just now, Aeris Syrius said:

Walmart Mobile

Definitely not it but I saw Sams Town and though Sams Club... ah you get it.

Anyway I'm assemblin the new Blacksmith chassis AGAIN, so hopefully I'll have the truck updated before SMFM rolls around. :)

Thts nice! Would like to see a newley reassembled one!

1 hour ago, MaxDfan23 said:

Thts nice! Would like to see a newley reassembled one!

Alan E just released one that's gonna be a lot better than mine. It also includes the 01, 02, and Capt. Curse 07 paints, along with the famous 04 paint.

UPDATE:

Am I the only one who listens to music while doing this? ;)

If every band gives you a piece of the truck, then Limp Bizkit presents the Blacksmith chas.

"Music is key, it's the way we're set free from all this world is throwin' at me."

4yA1cZB.png

9 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Alan E just released one that's gonna be a lot better than mine. It also includes the 01, 02, and Capt. Curse 07 paints, along with the famous 04 paint.

UPDATE:

Am I the only one who listens to music while doing this? ;)

If every band gives you a piece of the truck, then Limp Bizkit presents the Blacksmith chas.

"Music is key, it's the way we're set free from all this world is throwin' at me."

nice that your working on blacksmith one of my favorite truck, are you planning on doing an updated captains curse 

7 minutes ago, maxdman said:

This is 99% done.  Trying to get toolkit to work properly so I can fix the direction of the spawn point.  There are some issues with tree's and their transparency but I'm not going to bother fixing them because you can hardly tell.  Expect to see this in the next week. 

Heck yea!!

25 minutes ago, maxdman said:

This is 99% done.  Trying to get toolkit to work properly so I can fix the direction of the spawn point.  There are some issues with tree's and their transparency but I'm not going to bother fixing them because you can hardly tell.  Expect to see this in the next week. 

:0 OMG!!! this is awesome!!!! does the front flip ramp work?

5 hours ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

nice that your working on blacksmith one of my favorite truck, are you planning on doing an updated captains curse 

I'm not really sure. I might break out the Willys pack idea I had, with Blacksmith, Captain's Curse, and some other Willys trucks. I'd have to look around Monsterphoto.iwarp for some trucks.