Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

8 minutes ago, Alan E. said:

Been working on this. Next up is the Regular 72 and the 01 HD that ran for few shows this year

just make sure that the black/gray part on this years paint scheme, is carbon fiber texture, and you got my vote.

8 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

I think you should make option 1 non contactable, but then make something invisible inside of the camper to make it hitable. @DannyMackey did it with his MROR WF4: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5bf7k18ol2hn2uk/MRORWF4.zip

If you decided to do that he could probably help you.

That's the way I have it in the racing beta, I'll leave the camper in there and have a crushed one invisible inside.  

Thanks for the feedback guys!

41 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

that's a pretty good idea!

Ok, I hate to be that guy, but you honestly don't need to reply to literally everything posted in this thread... It's a little obnoxious and annoying. Honestly, you don't need to comment "looks nice" or "cool". Post if you're going to contribute actual helpful thoughts to better a project, not 5 word sentences that don't leave any helpful feedback. While creators appreciate the praise for their good work, they also want opinions on how to improve their content. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, steiale said:

Ok, I hate to be that guy, but you honestly don't need to reply to literally everything posted in this thread... It's a little obnoxious and annoying. Honestly, you don't need to comment "looks nice" or "cool". Post if you're going to contribute actual helpful thoughts to better a project, not 5 word sentences that don't leave any helpful feedback. While creators appreciate the praise for their good work, they also want opinions on how to improve their content. 

I just gave my opinion so don't target me for being the bad guy here.

12 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

I just gave my opinion so don't target me for being the bad guy here.

Nobody was necessarily targeting you as the bad guy. Its just that you rarely really show your own stuff here, but everytime someone else does, you post a comment that takes about 3 seconds to write. At this point it would be easier to send an upvote because it would make these threads last a lot longer.

I'm not trying to be a total dick here, but the complements get kind of meaningless after they've been given out so many times.

EDIT: 66 rep, 555 posts, B)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Nobody was necessarily targeting you as the bad guy. Its just that you rarely really show your own stuff here, but everytime someone else does, you post a comment that takes about 3 seconds to write. At this point it would be easier to send an upvote because it would make these threads last a lot longer.

I'm not trying to be a total dick here, but the complements get kind of meaningless after they've been given out so many times.

i really do agree with you, like you said i rarley put ANY type of content to show to this community, i really need to start making content.

Ok boys, so this is my official goodbye. 

Not forever, but well, i'm going back to school, i really will not be toching blender that much for the next 6 months until my next vacation.

My last day has been a big day, since i finally opened my eyes about a person ithougth was special in my life.

Anyways, this is the next thing to finish.

9b8d399247.png

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Well on the contrary, I've got the new Pure Adrenaline chassis assembly done. This'll be sitting with the Blacksmith chassis until I figure out how to add those damn sponsor plates.

Now on a Stone Crusher chassis.

Please fix the seat. 

Edited by Jon Cannon