Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

4 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

This is not a big deal, but Minneapolis 2000 only had one turning pole for the racing course. But it looks great Edy.

Oh god.. OH NO.... OH SHIIIIII....

I can swear i saw 2!

Also it's 2001 :3

16 minutes ago, Edy said:

Oh god.. OH NO.... OH SHIIIIII....

I can swear i saw 2!

Also it's 2001 :3

It counted as the 2001 season, but this and the season opener in Houston happened in the fall and winter of 2000. The first show that actually happened in 2001 wasn't until St. Louis. 

1n5TxRA.jpg

It's one, but I will admit that I'm very silly/picky with Motor Madness tracks. :P

Edited by Jon Cannon

8 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

It counted as the 2001 season, but this and the season opener in Houston happened in the fall and winter of 2000. The first show that actually happened in 2001 wasn't until St. Louis. 

It's one, but I will admit that I'm very silly/picky with Motor Madness tracks. :P

that quality on the picture is bae

5 minutes ago, maxdman said:

I told you summer tracks are coming.  I have Sunday all complete.  Working on the regular racing version and freestyle for Monday-Wednesday.  After this I'll be tackling Hagerstown, and possibly Eldora.  

Also a huge thanks to Gabe and Edy for walking me through making meshes non-collide able.  Hopefully my tracks will be a lot more FPS friendly now. 

if needed i can take some pictures of eldora for you

9 minutes ago, maxdman said:

I told you summer tracks are coming.  I have Sunday all complete.  Working on the regular racing version and freestyle for Monday-Wednesday.  After this I'll be tackling Hagerstown, and possibly Eldora.  

Also a huge thanks to Gabe and Edy for walking me through making meshes non-collide able.  Hopefully my tracks will be a lot more FPS friendly now. 

*pics
AWSOME!!

11 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Loving these Speedway Shows! The detail on the RKMT trailer is amazing! Just out of curiosity, did you scrap the Google Sponsered Monster Jam University/Meents Backyard track? Was always curious if something happened to that one...

32 minutes ago, steiale said:

Loving these Speedway Shows! The detail on the RKMT trailer is amazing! Just out of curiosity, did you scrap the Google Sponsered Monster Jam University/Meents Backyard track? Was always curious if something happened to that one...

No I just set it aside and started something else (as I do with literally everything).  But thinking of it I think all I need to do is make the ground texture...  Now that I have figured out toolkit I can complete and release a bunch of things that I was holding on 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxdman said:

Looks amazing! Can't wait till it's released!

mmmmh that track looks nize

Anywho someone tell Donald this is how it should be!

UkFA3zz.png

U can flick em on and off depending if ur a Donald or not.

Also thanks for the NB tips Mark issues are all cleared up, also could anybody make a shock set for this? If not i can mess around with Kozak's

• Upvote 9