new gaming computer soon

Elias

im trading my non gaming computer for a $1400 gaming computer and also sadly my ps4 which im going to try and buy a new one this x mas, the computer is a asus and it looks "decent" (trailer park boys reference) so cant wait to get to play games without lag and experience the excitment of computer gaming 

For $1400 I would hope that it's more than just "decent". If it's some special deal where you have to turn in your other computer to get it without any monetary compensation, then I guess that's a different story, but you can build a beast of a machine for $1400 that would way out perform a pre built that is purchased at a store at the same price.

1 hour ago, Jon Cannon said:

For $1400 I would hope that it's more than just "decent". If it's some special deal where you have to turn in your other computer to get it without any monetary compensation, then I guess that's a different story, but you can build a beast of a machine for $1400 that would way out perform a pre built that is purchased at a store at the same price.

i wouldve gotten a better computer but somebody had that computer and they dont have time to use it so they wanted to get just a regular laptop or someone could buy it for $950 

so i asked if they wanted to trade for my computer and my ps4 so its a fair trade and they said yeah so i have to wait to meet up with them