PMATS tour stop 1:santiago de chile august 5th at 4:00 EST

tyrannos

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

.I just don't understand how your fun runs get so many sign ups but mine get none. I honestly don't understand it.

EDIT: MROR is today, so I may or may not be able to make it.

I always forget or id be on every one I can run! let me know when you do them, im in!

20 minutes ago, fastfivenine said:

how about what happened to the dude who was hosting this? and why I couldn't get the server to load so I can play....

The guy hosting this @tyrannos has not been on Sim Monsters since July 30th.

And about the servers, I suggest going into configuration and and resetting the settings, redoing your settings you had previously, and then going into Network. From here you should enter the server name in Name, port no. in Port, and leave the password alone unless it is given. Go up to name to change your name to whatever you said it was going to be, or what you put as your sign up. If you're playing online for fun, it doesn't matter. Enable network mode, and then click save and play.

I have actually lost hope in this, but if you wanna still do fun runs, @McMonsterJam (the guy I co-hosted with) is hosting a fun run to practice hosting events. If you want you can sign up. He's calling people in one by one to freestyle, and for wheelies via Discord, and in pairs for racing. It should be a lot better than this BS.

1 hour ago, fastfivenine said:

ok ill give it a shot today. was there a password being used for the run that happened Friday? if so that may have been the problem bc I didn't have one

We didn't get a password so no. It was a generic server.

Another thing about online servers is that even though the main ROR server is down, there are multiple private servers around. Look on websites like alliedgaming.net for servers. There's a ton there.

But in case you want some now, here's a few that I know.

There's only two here. The ones that look like the URL are your names, and the numbers are your port.

• ror.avrintech.net
  • ror.elitediamond.net