Xtermigator 2016

Gojifan 1994

6 hours ago, BIG G said:

This is Going to be a good project ct    To anybody who is a florida amalie racing fan as i am

you havent really made a good impression on this site ur really asking for a ban, you havent posted the track request the right way now you havent posted the track request the right way, rules are a great thing 

Ok i Will make it myself and mrgravedigger23 can you stay outta my business i am trying help by telling everybody which truck we dont have i think is important like for instance xtermigator desperado i got ideas i am not trying to rude or anything i just think this is a good idea

On 7/31/2016 at 6:41 AM, mrgravedigger23 said:

you havent really made a good impression on this site ur really asking for a ban, you havent posted the track request the right way now you havent posted the track request the right way, rules are a great thing 

Stay outta my business i am trying to help by telling what we missed or we did not create im not being mean i just want you to agree with me for once you told me off about the xtermigator i done had enough

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, BIG G said:

Stay outta my business i am trying to help by telling what we missed or we did not create im not being mean i just want you to agree with me for once you told me off about the xtermigator i done had enough

thats a good way to get banned to, you didnt fill the request right just trying to help, have fun in the banned world if you keep this up

11 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

Kindly follow the request guides, we have them in place for a reason.

ok mark thanks man but i just think we could really use this truck cause i dont know if heard but xtermigator is missing in action and i need help to create this truck

6 minutes ago, BIG G said:

ok mark thanks man but i just think we could really use this truck cause i dont know if heard but xtermigator is missing in action and i need help to create this truck

I understand you would like to see this truck made as well as others, but please request it in the proper way. If we allow one person to not follow the guidelines then others will think it is okay to do the same. Thanks!

Just now, Mark Colineri said:

I understand you would like to see this truck made as well as others, but please request it in the proper way. If we allow one person to not follow the guidelines then others will think it is okay to do the same. Thanks!

thank you i found the pictures to both the body and chassis i even put which chassis it is based off of and once again thank you dont want to get banned

On 8/2/2016 at 3:13 PM, BIG G said:

thank you i found the pictures to both the body and chassis i even put which chassis it is based off of and once again thank you dont want to get banned

somebody already made it go to youtube search up monsterjamseriestv and there gonna be a vid xtermigator 2016 with link to download

1 hour ago, Riper225566 said:

somebody already made it go to youtube search up monsterjamseriestv and there gonna be a vid xtermigator 2016 with link to download

Please don't promote him here. I mean if you want to go download a half-assed, photcropped, poorly put together truck then be my guest. If you want something that is done right by someone who actually knows what they are doing, wait for someone here to make it.