Anyone here interested in driving in real life?

Helvigster

There's a reason that hasn't sold. 

I'd love to drive a race truck. I'll go with anyone I get a chance with, probably a local team. I'd love to drive for Bigfoot, all those guys have been great to me. But again, I'd be thankful to whoever gives me a chance.

If money were no object, I would ideally have a team of these 3 trucks. Only changes I'd really make are convert Working Class over to a new Cohen chassis and run a more standard single coil/single nitrogen shock setup in each corner. Would reach out to Concussion for Night Rider, as it sits ingame. Would also reach out to The Metal Shop for Wicked Willys, since it is literally the Saigon Shaker chassis, as it sits ingame.

28194060123_14ea456e0e_o.png

28524833840_32be1d823e_o.png

28194059853_c484150eea_o.png

Already have a solid idea of who I would ask to help drive and help be part of the crew. Would be more of a team of friends than anything else, who love monster trucks as much as everyone else and are in it for the enjoyment of it.

Even though it is a fairly below-standard show compared to the grand scheme of things, my dream is to be able to drive my truck (Working Class) at Raceway Park, where my love for monster trucks originated. Would also really like to compete in Monster Truck Throwdown, as well as take on some of the outdoor tracks like Bloomsburg, and obviously throw my hand in Monster Jam because I honestly believe I would be able to compete at the highest level.

• Upvote 4

Join Mark's team.

Reason is, is because I just love old fashion-like truck designs; Mark's trucks designs takes the awards for best designs each time in my book. I would personally just be a crew member for a while to get to know the trucks; while working my way up the ranks. If I could pick which one to crew, it would either be: Night Rider or Wicked Willys, my all time favorites on this site alone. Would be a dream come true if I had a chance to drive those in real life.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed this thread and it's stories so I wanna revive it.

Updated stuff:

Name: Perpetual Destruction

Body: 2005 Ford F-150 (later versions would probably become a '41 Willys)

Chassis: CRD (would evolve into Cohen for a Willys)

Venues: Philadelphia PA, Ontario Canada, Toronto Canada, Miami FL, Orlando GA, El Paso TX, DC?, Bakersfield CA, Bloomsburg PA, Las Vegas

Extras: Wouldn't wanna join FELD after finding out how badly they screwed over Monster Jam (keep your crusty BKTs off my truck pl0x). I'd probably throw my hand in MTT with other independents, like Avenger and Stone Crusher. The only time I'd join FELD is if I got invited to the World Finals but don't you dare try and give me BKTs. I hate them. They're so ugly and plastic-ish.

I wouldn't wanna own a team, but I would tour with my friends who also like monster trucks and can actually work on them with me (I'd have to get some more knowledge on mechanics) and maybe even race with me.

Let the thread rise out of the dirt of the forum.

sorry for double post but here's a refresher:

Truck name: Freedom Fighter

Body type: 1990 Chevy Silverado

Chassis type: Not sure

Where you would run: Vegas, El Paso TX, Baltimore, Montana and maybe some other countries

Extras: wouldn't really go off and join a team, rather stick with the smaller teams, i'll take some BKT's but no way in heck I would ever join feld.
Final Version:
w30BSc6.png
ypsILSk.png
9pFmqjX.png
pwdY3yA.png

Figured I could add more variety in.

Truck name (multiple if you wanted to own a team): 

Body type (multiple if you wanted to own a team): 

Chassis type (multiple if you wanted to own a team): 

Where you would run: 

Theme song (multiple if you wanted to own a team): 

If you could work with any team, who would you drive with:

If you had your own team, what would it be called, what would your trucks be and who would you want to drive for your team?

Extras: 

I'll answer myself again here.

Truck names: Canadian Dream, The Flame, A Criminal's Mind and The Puck Truck

Body types: '57 Chevy Bel Air, '41 Willys, Chevy Silverado, Custom Body (it would have to resemble a Zamboni of some sort)

Chassis type: PEI, Racesource, CRD and Willman

Where you would run: I would personally run in Ontario and the northeastern United States (Maine, New York State, Maryland, New England, places around there) the other guys could run across Canada if they wanted

Theme songs: Canadian Dream's would be New Orleans is Sinking by The Tragically Hip, The Flame's would be Tom Sawyer by Rush, A Criminal's Mind would be Seven Sea Blues by Monster Truck (my hometown band gg) and The Puck Truck's would be the 2008 Hockey Night in Canada theme, I guess

Well if I couldn't own a team, I'd love to work with Team Meents. Tom Meents has always been my favourite monster truck driver and I'd love to drive with him

If I could own a team, I'd name it Team Canada and the trucks and drivers would be me in Canadian Dream, Don Frankish in The Flame, Scott Liddycoat in A Criminal's Mind and Blasie Zantinge in The Puck Truck :D 

Theme song: For Perpetual Destruction I'd go with Symphony of Destruction by Megadeath. For Heat Wave I'd go with Burn by Nine Inch Nails.

Team I'd tour with: Team Scream or Team Digger.

Team I'd own: Team Destruction (Tom Meents can suck it). My trucks would be Perpetual Destruction driven by me and Heat Wave driven by ____________.

3 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Theme song: For Perpetual Destruction I'd go with Symphony of Destruction by Megadeath. For Heat Wave I'd go with Burn by Nine Inch Nails.

Team I'd tour with: Team Scream or Team Digger.

Team I'd own: Team Destruction (Tom Meents can suck it). My trucks would be Perpetual Destruction driven by me and Heat Wave driven by ____________.

"Tom Meents can suck it"

I'm coming for you, Rocco.

Just now, LeMaddog said:

"Tom Meents can suck it"

I'm coming for you, Rocco.

Fite me 1v1 irl brah i will 360 noscope ur ass

I only said it because his team is either Team Max-D, Team Maximum Destruction, or Team Destruction. If it's either of the second two then he can suck it.

Fite me 1v1 irl brah i will 360 noscope ur ass

I only said it because his team is either Team Max-D, Team Maximum Destruction, or Team Destruction. If it's either of the second two then he can suck it.

rip. His team is actually called Team Meents...

Trucks like Bulldozer, Hot Wheels, they were Team Meents trucks... if it was Team Max D then "oi i'm confused help".

5 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

rip. His team is actually called Team Meents...

Trucks like Bulldozer, Hot Wheels, they were Team Meents trucks... if it was Team Max D then "oi i'm confused help".

Its a shame Bulldozer and Hot Wheels don't run any more (the new Hot Wheels is crap imo).

Its a shame Bulldozer and Hot Wheels don't run any more (the new Hot Wheels is crap imo).

Bulldozer had it coming, won't lie. When Chuck got offered the job of driving Max D, I knew it was over. Kevin Lewis wasn't the kind of guy to put in Bulldozer.

Team Hot Wheels Firestorm is crap. The funny part is, is that Hot Wheels advertises it, so it's basically their truck... and it sucks. It was made just for the kids, and the truck design is just godful. Anyway...

• 3 weeks later...

i have always wanted to drive a real life monster just my truck would be

name: The Monster

body type: dodge ram

chassis type: idk :3

where would i run: maby first in some arenas and maby get bigger and run in stadums

extras: if you know the game roblox i made a truck named the monster and it would be cool to see it in real life