Anyone here interested in driving in real life?

Helvigster

• 2 months later...

If I would like to drive a replica truck I would do this:

Truck name: Team Hot Wheels Firestorm

Body type: Same as Buetow

Chassis type: Same as Buetow

Where you would run: Central Amsoil Triple Thread Series or Anywhere in Pennsylvania

Extras: None

If I would like to drive a custom truck it would be this:

Truck name: Nighthawk

Body type: 2016 Chevy Silverado (Like Overbored 2016) or 2016 Trophy Truck (like Bigfoot or Snakebite without the custom hood)

Chassis type: CRD or PEI

Where you would run: Anywhere in Pennsylvania and the Eastern FS1 Series

Extras: Theme would be either "Your Going Down by Sick Puppies (credit to @Hagan Moskau for getting me into the song :))" or "Before I forgot by Slipknot"

Would be on a team with FELD (or if anyone would let me in their team lol)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cutlass206 said:

i would love to drive bulldozer to.

Considering they retired Bulldozer in 2013(?), doubt you'll be able to even see it run again, considering it's been retired for almost 4 years, and the last time something like that happened was the Grave Digger 7 rebuild in 2000. Correct me if I'm wrong.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Considering they retired Bulldozer in 2013(?), doubt you'll be able to even see it run again, considering it's been retired for almost 4 years, and the last time something like that happened was the Grave Digger 7 rebuild in 2000. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Its still in the yearbooks.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Because FELD is retarded. They retire trucks but put them in the yearbooks for filler.

I still love the truck, maybe i should ask for the brown hotwheels one in requests........nah.

4 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Because FELD is retarded. They retire trucks but put them in the yearbooks for filler.

If a truck is still in the yearbook it's simply because they still own the right to the truck's name. There's still a possibility of that truck coming back at any point in the same way Backwards Bob came back after being "retired."

Just cause its fun to share what me and my girlfriend would run :P

Truck name: Twister & Mizz Dizazter

Body type: For Twister, probably a 68 Chevy C10. My girlfriend would probably run a 79 Ford if i think i know her as well as i do lol

Chassis type: Concussions 

Where you would run: Anywhere that wants to pay me duh

Extras: monster trucks

On 8/4/2016 at 10:56 AM, Outlawed said:

Would I want to drive? I would like to atleast try once in my lifetime. However the vibe I got with how the industry works, I would not want to be a part of it full time.

Sorry if im off topic for a second but im curious, what examples of "vibes" made you stray away from the industry?

But back on the driving subject, I'd either drive for FELD or Epidendio(If he ever made another truck/ needed a substitute driver).

12 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

If a truck is still in the yearbook it's simply because they still own the right to the truck's name. There's still a possibility of that truck coming back at any point in the same way Backwards Bob came back after being "retired."

But if they still own the name, what's the point of putting it in the yearbook if it's retired? A yearbook should be about what trucks and drivers ran that year. Hence the name "yearbook." And there is a possibility of Bulldozer coming back, but why put it in the yearbook if it didn't run?

And I take back what I said about GD7, I forgot about Backwards Bob.

Truck: Cooldown

Chassis: PEI mebeh

Body: Idk how to call it lel so ill call it Cooldown e.e

Competing in Monster Truck Throwdown and other indies thing, probably join FELD if they invite me to the WF or when MJ goes to my hometown Chile because well... its my hometown. And other interesting locations lel >.<

Extras: Blue Fart? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also i have the hope that this BKTs thing will end soon lol

And if Team Digger or Team Max-D (or any other) wants me to join their team ill do it but ill not retire from my truck. Like charlie pauken and Grave Digger, when he is not in GD he is in Monter Mutt or Pirates Curse lel

Reference pics of "my truck":

XsAmIs4.jpgzL1UrqG.jpg

23 hours ago, Skyliner849 said:

Truck: Cooldown

Chassis: PEI mebeh

Body: Idk how to call it lel so ill call it Cooldown e.e

Competing in Monster Truck Throwdown and other indies thing, probably join FELD if they invite me to the WF or when MJ goes to my hometown Chile because well... its my hometown. And other interesting locations lel >.<

Extras: Blue Fart? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also i have the hope that this BKTs thing will end soon lol

And if Team Digger or Team Max-D (or any other) wants me to join their team ill do it but ill not retire from my truck. Like charlie pauken and Grave Digger, when he is not in GD he is in Monter Mutt or Pirates Curse lel

Reference pics of "my truck":

Farting-dangit you already said Blue Fart? lol