SMRA Atlanta Fun Run at 6:30 PM EST 8/15/16

Helvigster

Gonna try to host my first fun run. Hopefully it's a successful one.

Track: SMRA Atlanta

Link: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/2158-4-compatible-smra-atlanta/

Rules: 

• The Discord chat link will be provided
  • The Fun Run is being hosted on 4.0
  • The maximum amount of drivers is eight
  • For trucks, I'll have a list below on the trucks that can be chosen. I recommend that you pick a truck that suits your driving style
  • If you're called in and you don't join the server, you'll be given two minutes to re-enter the server. If you don't re-enter the server, your opponent will get a bye run. If in freestyle, you'll be skipped
  •   During racing, the racers will be called in from the Discord chat
  • I'll be in the server at all times, calling the winners. Once the race is completed, the racers will be asked to leave the server
  • Freestyle will be two minutes each truck, no bonus time
  • RII's will be in play. If you don't shut your truck off five seconds after an RII is called on you, your run will be voided
  • I'll be calling people one by one into the server for freestyle
  • No hacksaving or backspacing. If you flip, your run is done
  • No redo's of runs. On certain occasions, I'll allow a redo if you lag/don't move when I say "GO!" If you do the exact same of those two after the redo, you're opponent will move on
  • No arguing in the chat. If your run sucked, then your run sucked. If you flipped over during racing, you flipped over during a race
  • Don't argue with me if you think I made a bad call. Deal with it
  • Have fun 

Signups should look like this: 

Name: Trevor Hellings

Truck: Time Flys

Link: 

Lineup: Time Flys driven by Trevor Hellings, Maximum Destruction driven by Rocco, Avenger driven by Aaron Gillis, Gas Monkey Garage driven by Joey B, El Toro Loco driven by Max Halpert, Grave Digger driven by Skyliner849

50 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

I don't know what a time would be good for everyone. Plus, why could I need to provide a link? Search up SMRA Atlanta...

Dude really? Its customary to provide a link for the track. And a time should be required so people can set plans aside. I recommend sometime in the afternoon or night, so people are off of work or school.

• Upvote 1

This is a typical Fun Run thread. Take a look at what all is included. Then, edit your thread so all of the information is present. 

Trying to help you out, but if you're not willing to accept the help I'm giving, you're on your own.