How to keep momentum up in Freestyle

Papa Spoingus

If anyone would like to help me with this, since I play with keyboard, what is the best way to keep up your momentum during a Freestyle run? I seem to have trouble finding what flows well with what jump I'm following up and keeping up my momen tum after that, and for the rest of the run. 

Have a simple flow in mind when going in to freestyle, whatever style of controller of keyboard you use, freestyle momentum is just the flow from one obstacle to the next, if you clear the double and see some cars behind it, go for em, turn around quickly and smoothly, and go for another obstacle, this time trying to crossthread, keep a "circular" motion going if that makes sense. Laps around the track but your just hitting all of the obstacles on your way across. Pretty simple idea really, and it will help your momentum a ton. Shameless plug here - If you need help seeing what I mean? Go watch some of my freestyles on youtube, most of the newer ones have pretty good flow and momentum at a "realistic" degree, nothing too crazy, but it gives you an idea. :) hope it helps
)

Also moves like a wheelie can help keep up momentum going from one obstacle to the next or from one side of the field to the other, also if its been a moment and your not 100% sure what you want to do next spin a doughnut for a second helps keep momentum and gives you a quick moment to figure out what you want to do.

Sorry for being unresponsive lol

On 8/16/2016 at 7:59 PM, Mark Colineri said:

Here are some examples from actual competition.

Thank you for giving me these examples, Mark. Especially considering I've seen yu freestyle before I knew you'd be on of the go-to drivers, along with Zonar. I've been putting some of the things you guys have said and done into action, but I wish there was some sort of way I could do more fun runs, you know, gain the extra practice by competing with others.