Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

53 minutes ago, RockCrwlr said:

So im gonna post something that i thought I would never get around to actually doing. for about 2 years I've been wanting to redo the 30th anniversary scheme for GD (yeah I know....OMG another digger). So over the past 3 weeks I had some some time here and there to start getting a new updated paint in the works. Nothing of this paint is from one original photo. The roof and sides are now of a decent high quality. I made the roof using multiple images stitched together. The house has been completely repainted and so has the front clip. Obviously there are a few issues here and there on the paint where parts of the paint are looping such as around the skull which is easily fixable. The body has been severely modified because there were parts on the body that just didnt look quite right. Also it's sitting on a fresh node/beam, with placeholder meshes, that handles quite well for how much time has been spent on it. It's not finished so please dont post saying how the spec and shine are wrong because they are not finished products. Is it perfect? No. But it is definitely a step in the right direction. Thanks for reading this if you do lol.

Looks amazing!

54 minutes ago, RockCrwlr said:

So im gonna post something that i thought I would never get around to actually doing. for about 2 years I've been wanting to redo the 30th anniversary scheme for GD (yeah I know....OMG another digger). So over the past 3 weeks I had some some time here and there to start getting a new updated paint in the works. Nothing of this paint is from one original photo. The roof and sides are now of a decent high quality. I made the roof using multiple images stitched together. The house has been completely repainted and so has the front clip. Obviously there are a few issues here and there on the paint where parts of the paint are looping such as around the skull which is easily fixable. The body has been severely modified because there were parts on the body that just didnt look quite right. Also it's sitting on a fresh node/beam, with placeholder meshes, that handles quite well for how much time has been spent on it. It's not finished so please dont post saying how the spec and shine are wrong because they are not finished products. Is it perfect? No. But it is definitely a step in the right direction. Thanks for reading this if you do lol.

Great as always Rock!, i have always enjoyed ur work from day one keep it up!

2 hours ago, RockCrwlr said:

I was hoping you'd make a track because your tracks are awesome, but that's a sweet Grave Digger (coming from a Team Meents fan).

9 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

I've made some trucks in my day. 

Some of which I would consider my masterpieces in my eyes.

This is not one of those. With a body and rims straight from your local junkyard and half-ass painted with spray paints from 3 different stores that don't even match, this is no masterpiece, its a Disasterpiece!

(excuse the terrible screenshots, I had to take them with .37 and its just garbage)

Love the entire concept of this, there are a couple things I would do to expand on the idea but it looks good just as it is.

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

This a thing? (omg 1080 60fps)

That's quite good, looks great and has a nice breaking point. Nice job!

15 hours ago, RockCrwlr said:

Even for a beginning that's amazing, you still have quite the touch, love the work so far.

9 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

I've made some trucks in my day. 

Some of which I would consider my masterpieces in my eyes.

This is not one of those. With a body and rims straight from your local junkyard and half-ass painted with spray paints from 3 different stores that don't even match, this is no masterpiece, its a Disasterpiece!

(excuse the terrible screenshots, I had to take them with .37 and its just garbage)

Looks great, I like the design, it's a nice change from professional looking trucks, a nice, slapped together body, reeking havoc on anything in it's path.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, RockCrwlr said:

I'm gay and I like paynus. Send it on AIM dammut.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

i might as well show this since i finished it now i just need to test it 

*Cool track pics*

I would suggest using the newer crowd texture that Rock originally used. Other than that, it looks good.

12 minutes ago, Gabe2304 said:

I would suggest using the newer crowd texture that Rock originally used. Other than that, it looks good.

ok ill try, already sent a the blend file to get exported and ill try and update the crowed textures, hopefully for my next track i can find out how to get the ogre exporter to work