Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

6 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

*All my pretty trucks*

Not necessary to link all my trucks in the thread, you could link my profile with the content files, but thanks. 

59 minutes ago, GDFAN14 said:

actually i placed all the props my self  i just used the body lets see you make a truck yourself.

Obviously, I've made a truck before. I'm clarifying to others what I believe you did. We all need to start somewhere when it comes to content making, and you'e got a base with this truck, and that awesome Bigfoot truck. In the future, look up who you're replying to before you make a smart comment like that. 

1 hour ago, GDFAN14 said:

actually i placed all the props my self  i just used the body lets see you make a truck yourself.

Lol, if you're gonne get hurt that easily, you're gonna have a bad time.

No need to get mad, he didn't bash you, he didn't insult you he just said what you did. If he is wrong you could just tell him he's wrong but not go off and tell him to make a truck. The real question here is he wrong? Or did you actually finish what someone else started?  And actually until you actually create more than 80% of the parts on you're own as in Model them, texture them, and place them, (Which only a few here can do) then you aren't doing much of a difference he is by just placing parts. Hell even if those top creators said that to another member, all it makes us look is like a jackas.s anyway, so there is no point.

Truck looks great loving the update to stone crusher, but don't start talking like you are the best here...

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, acdcfan56 said:

Lol, if you're gonne get hurt that easily, you're gonna have a bad time.

No need to get mad, he didn't bash you, he didn't insult you he just said what you did. If he is wrong you could just tell him he's wrong but not go off and tell him to make a truck. The real question here is he wrong? Or did you actually finish what someone else started?  And actually until you actually create more than 80% of the parts on you're own as in Model them, texture them, and place them, (Which only a few here can do) then you aren't doing much of a difference he is by just placing parts. Hell even if those top creators said that to another member, all it makes us look is like a jackas.s anyway, so there is no point.

Truck looks great loving the update to stone crusher, but don't start talking like you are the best here...

i understand sorry just read it the wrong way wont happen again.

10 hours ago, StarksDoesMonsterJam said:

ik cause thats not the original paint it wasnt finished so i had to add the decals to it

5 hours ago, steiale said:

What it looks like is that he took the Stone Crusher body from Fern's Hooked zip, and attempted to finish what was already started (basically he only slapped on the flames in the front). Then put it together using the rest of the Stone Crusher parts from the Hooked zip because they're all in there. 

.............i knew i shouldnt have left it in there.

sorry i did that but i was getting somewhere good and it crashed and i got frustrated about it, but i got back to where i was and i do have a problem i need help on and i will post it in the help forum