Files not being approved/coming up and going away

Doomed User

Question

Okay so I updated my Avenger WFX last Sunday with a minor driveshaft fix or something, and on the files list, it pops up like it's able to download, but when I click on it, it says its pending approval. I know that the files are manually approved but this doesn't seem like something the mods would do...

There are several reasons why things do not get approved or deleted:
1) If the zip is uploaded directly to the site or the content you made is improperly cloned, it gets deleted.
2) If something you upload that is suspect in regards to modelling or texturing work, it will be left pending until it can be clarified.

Or in your case, updating a previously approved content on here sometimes does not show up in the moderator/administrator notification tab to be reapproved.

10 minutes ago, BIG G said:

Some one already made it is on youtube 

It doesn't matter, really. People can make whatever their heart desires. I'm just trying to find out why the file keeps disappearing, so if we can just keep it to that, that would be great.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

It doesn't matter, really. People can make whatever their heart desires. I'm just trying to find out why the file keeps disappearing, so if we can just keep it to that, that would be great.

Ok 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Yeah, what's really annoying is that when I tried to open Xtermigator, I'm either missing XTAxle2 or SUD14mesh.

1 hour ago, BIG G said:

Some one already made it is on youtube 

yeah and it sucks a$$ the parts dont even show up and the chassis looks like crap you would find in the v4 pack, so im sure that jordans would be better 

13 minutes ago, BIG G said:

We got problems to but i got three answers either you gotta wait youre not giving it time or you might have to request it

But yet you are posting nonsensical irrelevance on my question that is YET to be answered. I've been waiting but my patience is wearing down because I'm thinking my question is answered but it is just you or someone else posting something irrelevant that belongs in a PM.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

But yet you are posting nonsensical irrelevance on my question that is YET to be answered. I've been waiting but my patience is wearing down because I'm thinking my question is answered but it is just you or someone else posting something irrelevant that belongs in a PM.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

ok look i was just saying you might have to wait cause it happened to me when i tried to upload the air force afterburner i ended up deleting it cause took to damn long so i understand