[TRACK] Charlotte Motor Speedway 2016

MTDillon93

[TRACK] Charlotte Motor Speedway 2016

Event Name: Circle K Bash-to-School Monster Truck Bash

Venue: Charlotte Motor Speedway

Racing Style: Charlotte Motor Speedway (Custom)

Replica or Custom: Replica

Date Ran: August 13, 2016

Images/Graphics/Video:

Other details:

Note: This is my first time making a request. So sorry for any mistakes.

If I remember correctly, we've described it on this site as "Crossover" style racing. At least, I've heard that term used at least once or twice. Other than that, great job for your first request. Thanks for using the form! ;) 

I would try to if I actually could make ramps on blender. It's harder than it sounds for me believe me. I went to the show actually and it was good. If I get more experienced with blender (which won't be for a while) I'll attempt to if its not released by then. Great request, though. ;)

19 minutes ago, McMonsterJam said:

I would try to if I actually could make ramps on blender. It's harder than it sounds for me believe me. I went to the show actually and it was good. If I get more experienced with blender (which won't be for a while) I'll attempt to if its not released by then. Great request, though. ;)

Seems like you're doing a lot more wishing than trying lately. Instead of wishing about what you COULD do, DO it. Not trying to be a dick but it's really the only way you can get better.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Seems like you're doing a lot more wishing than trying lately. Instead of wishing about what you COULD do, DO it. Not trying to be a dick but it's really the only way you can get better.

It's stuff like inserting things into the blender itself. I can't seem to insert 2 things in one blender program (if you know what I mean by that)