RoR Network not updating bbs

Jose Garcia

Question

3 answers to this question

This sort of question has been asked by a ton of people, but I'll let you know what's going on atm. First off, the reason why the servers are not updating is because the original ror site's master server for multiplayer died off, and the new developers moved to a new site. However, they are working on reviving the multiplayer servers for everyone to use. I'm not sure how long it will take, but it will be done when they have the time to. There is a workaround though, and that's by just inputting the server's name and the port number. There's a site that one of my friends created that shows a few servers, which I find to be helpful in these situations. Here is the link for that: https://xror.avrintech.net/xrorstatus/

Hope this helped out.

21 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

I know you haven't been around much, but that has been happening for like a year now. Only way to play online is a private server either you or someone else hosts for you.

20 minutes ago, ShawnVallance said:

This sort of question has been asked by a ton of people, but I'll let you know what's going on atm. First off, the reason why the servers are not updating is because the original ror site's master server for multiplayer died off, and the new developers moved to a new site. However, they are working on reviving the multiplayer servers for everyone to use. I'm not sure how long it will take, but it will be done when they have the time to. There is a workaround though, and that's by just inputting the server's name and the port number. There's a site that one of my friends created that shows a few servers, which I find to be helpful in these situations. Here is the link for that: https://xror.avrintech.net/xrorstatus/

Hope this helped out.

Alright bbs i appreciate the response. Thanks.

• Upvote 1