Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

45 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

It's not a bad game - infact, I love it. The devs... alright, well I'ma put it to ya'll then. When some fool with just a screen recorder and commentary bashes your game, what will you do?

Did you even play the Steam release? It was a buggy unplayable mess. That's not "bashing" that's pointing out the devs clearly failed at porting

the game is good but they need a better team so they can fix stuff faster and put out more content faster instead of having a 2 year long beta for small bugs. their not horrible people i can see why they wanted the older video down even though it was completely pointless to take it down and going as far as contacting the authorities is really dumb and they need to find a way to reason with people better instead of acting like children when their getting bashed for stuff. hopefully on the next mtd or monster truck game it will have no bugs and no problems and since they usually are able to get decent sponsors like, traxxas, monster x, and, ea, they can probably get it on console and other devices and make it ten times better than it already is and they need to listen to fans more. when they started making the update they asked what the fans wanted and they only did 2 request  and took an attempt  at multiplayer but it didnt work out to great. but thats all i have to rant on about have a blessed day 

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

Did you even play the Steam release? It was a buggy unplayable mess. That's not "bashing" that's pointing out the devs clearly failed at porting

I didn't play it on Steam - I played it on the Windows Store.

So what the devs failed at porting? Look at all of these console/mobile games get ported and they suck. Take GTA IV for an example. It was a great console game, but a bad port.

27 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

The port didn't suck. The port was literally unplayable beyond the first level. 

500th post yay I guess

Now that I think of it, who would actually get a free monster truck game off of Steam?

I'm gonna leave before things escalate even quicker.