Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

12 hours ago, steiale said:

Is Iron Warrior/Stallion #2 gonna be painted black or will it still be blue? I'm actually curious cause it might actually look pretty cool if it's blue with the Thunder body on it...

The chassis is staying blue, and the Higher Education chassis is staying black as well.

54 minutes ago, Michael Alford said:

If that body is what I think it is then I'm very interested to see how much Kevin can see out the front of it...

I think it might end up being similar to like Higher Education... Unless he's like building a new cage or even a new chassis...

Well, it's official.... I just bought tickets to the World Finals. It will be my first time going and I am honestly very excited. I've never seen a monster truck show outside of Toronto so it will be a lot of fun to see the show over there. Now it's just figuring the trip over there. 

Bought the Down Down tickets just for the fun of it. I'm about row 25 section 107, pretty decent seats and right about in the middle. Should have a good view of everything. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jackson Brammer said:

Welp, in the words of Dennis there will NOT be a special 35th Anniversary paint scheme for him. He said this on his Instagram.

Unless he is saying that just to surprise people later one. I doubt FELD would actually not give Dennis a special 35th Anniversary body.