Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

31 minutes ago, monsterjam1 said:

do you know how many flashback trucks there are?

I saw a pic in instagram and there is a "flashback" hotwheels, jester, son uva digger (chromed?), soldier fortune,  mohawk warrior (chromed?), el toro loco yellow and predator (2007 predator i think because its the blue one) The only flashback was hotwheels ;-;

Mohawk Warrior now has a Great Clips sponsorship.

Can anyone confirm if Macey Nichter and Blake Granger (Kayla Bloods boyfriend I think) are driving for FELD now? They were in a pic on Instagram of a lot of new drivers pulling a monster truck with a rope. I don't know why FELD would hire the two, considering Blake does motocross (FELD doesn't pull as many dirt bike racers compared to other motor sports) and Macey doesn't drive as hard as these rookies are (I could understand if she drives more mellow with Stomper to keep the tick from breaking too often).

1 hour ago, Jackson Brammer said:

Case A has been released. Flashback trucks (ive waited years for these) are finally here, along with snap on flags. The first flashback truck is the Blue Hot Wheels from 2002.

The only thing that doesn't make sense about that is that hot wheels has not finished the 2016 casting line 

1 hour ago, bkelley said:

Can anyone confirm if Macey Nichter and Blake Granger (Kayla Bloods boyfriend I think) are driving for FELD now? They were in a pic on Instagram of a lot of new drivers pulling a monster truck with a rope. I don't know why FELD would hire the two, considering Blake does motocross (FELD doesn't pull as many dirt bike racers compared to other motor sports) and Macey doesn't drive as hard as these rookies are (I could understand if she drives more mellow with Stomper to keep the tick from breaking too often).

Do you have a link to the pic? I don't think Macey is in any of them, unless I'm missing something.

1 hour ago, bkelley said:

Mohawk Warrior now has a Great Clips sponsorship.

I don't think she got it. It sucks because I know if she wasn't stuck in Stomper she'd be awesome. I think part of it is that she's currently going to school to be a radiologist, which would be hella tough to keep up with on a Monster Jam schedule.

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Tristan England's driving Earth Shaker

Hm. Familiar name...... ;)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Skyliner849 said:

I saw a pic in instagram and there is a "flashback" hotwheels, jester, son uva digger (chromed?), soldier fortune,  mohawk warrior (chromed?), el toro loco yellow and predator (2007 predator i think because its the blue one) The only flashback was hotwheels ;-;

link to picture?

Just incase anyone cares, we are building a new Iron Outlaw chassis. And by new, I mean a 1990s PEI that has been sitting in the shop for years is getting built because the current frame is so twisted its bad. It was Mikes idea to build it lol

19 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

Just incase anyone cares, we are building a new Iron Outlaw chassis. And by new, I mean a 1990s PEI that has been sitting in the shop for years is getting built because the current frame is so twisted its bad. It was Mikes idea to build it lol

cool cant wait to see it perform on the fs1 series i love the 2 extreme team