Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

13 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

New predator?

No, it was the predator from the early 2000s for Pro Mt. Pro Mt didn't allow 3D bodies, so they had to come up with a new body. I guess Pezo just didn't want to bring his 3D one to South America

(in my opinion)  I would say the most popular indie show of all time is the Bloomsburg, PA 4 Wheel Jamboree. The 4 Wheel Jamboree shows have always been big in indie shows but Bloomsburg tops it off out of all of them. I've been to Bloomsburg in 2013 and it was a great time, seeing 2 Bigfoots, etc..

1 hour ago, Jackson Brammer said:

(in my opinion)  I would say the most popular indie show of all time is the Bloomsburg, PA 4 Wheel Jamboree. The 4 Wheel Jamboree shows have always been big in indie shows but Bloomsburg tops it off out of all of them. I've been to Bloomsburg in 2013 and it was a great time, seeing 2 Bigfoots, etc..

Only thing is Family Events show have gotten unbelievably stale. It's just Hall v. Foot + one or two other indies at the same midwest venues + Bloomsburg year in year out like clockwork

Monster Nationals line ups just came out for 2017. It includes:

-Bigfoot (Probably Lucas Oil)

-Hotsy

-Tailgator

-Predator (Weird choice)

-Venom

Ballistic's also on the Du Quoin line up

Hopefully this means that Mark Hall will be able to drive for Monster Jam in 2017

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Monster Nationals line ups just came out for 2017. It includes:

-Bigfoot (Probably Lucas Oil)

-Hotsy

-Tailgator

-Predator (Weird choice)

-Venom

Ballistic's also on the Du Quoin line up

Hopefully this means that Mark Hall will be able to drive for Monster Jam in 2017

I think Predator did some stuff with them in 2014. I don't see the shows being any better than last years considering they're down a Hall truck and a Bigfoot truck. Tailgater should do well though.