Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

1 hour ago, LordFrosting said:

It seems a lot shorter than the previous one, am I wrong?

Gonna need some better photos to confirm that but it does look like it could be shorter, the engine appears to be moved back towards the centre of the chassis aswell.

• Upvote 1

Ryan wins racing, Buetow wins FS in STL. Freestyle had a ton of breakages and stuff, not many wow moments :( 

Probably gonna get a lot of hate for this, but i think the officials were a little trigger happy with Tom and Damon

14 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

the dirt isn't stored there like for Houston or Anaheim (I think... someone from Cali verify that)

Yes, the Dirt for Anaheim and San Diego stay on track in between races since the MJ Schedule is linked with Supercross (Meaning Supercross first weekend, then second weekend MJ and so on)

BIG News coming from Obsession Racing tonight, stay tuned. 

43 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Anyone know if the stadium lineups are 14 trucks this year instead of 16 or if they're just waiting on announcements?

I'm pretty sure that all of the lineups say Additional Trucks/Drivers to be Announced

41 minutes ago, barry the bee said:

do you guys think theyll be more chicago style stadium tracks this year or the crappy st.louis style 

I think you mean Jersey style. St. Louis is like Vegas but you start closer and do an extra lap after the first go around.

Im pretty certain they will stick with Jersey style because they said they would at the live stream back in September? 

1 hour ago, bkelley said:

I think you mean Jersey style. St. Louis is like Vegas but you start closer and do an extra lap after the first go around.

Im pretty certain they will stick with Jersey style because they said they would at the live stream back in September? 

oh sorry, aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate their stupid jersey styles if they had them like they were back in 2014 then it would be cool like come on one of the anaheim shows had a triple jump  hybrid 

• Upvote 1