Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

1 hour ago, steiale said:

Sean Duhon is going to be driving Stone Crusher in Hampton. Safe to say that he is no longer driving for FELD now...

Well he drove for Garner in the off season so either his contract was up then or they let him go after that

Confimed: Pablos #28 had green beadlocks

Hoping they aren't permanent. The Anderson Diggers should be the only ones in the fleet with Green beadlocks. 

Kevin Crocker's Mutt is not on the PEI that Pablo's been using nor is it on a new Racesource. He's got a CRD chasssis, Probs Bryce's old one.

Trenton_122816_DeAngelis%20(5).jpg

And @Preston Perez has Black Stallion and Iron Warrior looking nice! Can't wait for the Blue Thunder body to go on!

2 minutes ago, Ray Billings said:

Am i the only one who likes the green beadlocks on pablos digger?

I like them, don't like the way the body looks though, could just be from running it. The body has a bit of a curve and the front clip is slanted down.

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

I think the green beadlocks will be fleetwide now, as Krysten's truck has green beadlocks too

But in past years only Dennis and Adam had green. Once Krysten started, then she would get the green but other than Pablo's Purple ones, the other drivers would have the black ones. I much prefer the Andersons being the only ones having green so that they could set themselves apart from the rest of the fleet in a way other than driving style. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, steiale said:

But in past years only Dennis and Adam had green. Once Krysten started, then she would get the green but other than Pablo's Purple ones, the other drivers would have the black ones. I much prefer the Andersons being the only ones having green so that they could set themselves apart from the rest of the fleet in a way other than driving style. 

Besides Pablo's Digger  has always had purple beadlocks. I don't think the green beadlocks looks right with his red shocks either.

Quick Motorsports is expanding to a 4 truck team, as Larry Quick has purchased Twisted Dragon from Rob French; the 4th truck is a ride truck that is currently under construction. A name for the truck has yet to be determined, and no mention of a driver yet either. Also, from the pics I saw, Larry also bought the molds for the truck vette body so it looks like the truck might be staying with that look.