Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

On 07/01/2017 at 5:35 PM, Chris B said:

Cynthia wins overall champ in Salt Lake City, and Sipes in Megalodon runs away with it in Nashville taking overall points

That's how awesome we, people from Quebec, really are XD

(Cynthia Gauther is from Quebec btw)

• Upvote 1

Since no one mentioned it.. WE WON OVERALL EVENT CHAMP FRIDAY NIGHT IN DES MOINES WOOOOOOOOO! Anyways Cams truck has his name on it too so i dont think its only multiples. Also our team went ahead and took care of the 2/3 Des Moines roll overs, Darren and Kaylyn both rolled this weekend. Jailbird still looks good, Menace on the other hand..

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Taurus Racer 13 said:

Jim said there was going to be a new Avenger body this year Any news on this ?

Next weekend is his first show of the year... hopefully he has a new body to go along with the new chassis :)

15 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Next weekend is his first show of the year... hopefully he has a new body to go along with the new chassis :)

17 minutes ago, Taurus Racer 13 said:

Jim said there was going to be a new Avenger body this year Any news on this ?

Maybe the old chevy s10 body? that could be great tho :)

25 minutes ago, Hornetguy97 said:

its pretty amazing how many highlights we get from arena shows now. Id rather go to them than stadium events.

That's one of FELD's biggest improvements over the last 3 years. I remember before 2015 when arena shows were basically one level above a low-budget fairground show. There might have been one rollover per weekend. FELD completely turned that around and arena shows offer the same excitement as a stadium show does. I'll also credit them on finding drivers that pick up driving these trucks so quickly, arena shows really offer more entertainment than they used to. 

40 minutes ago, bkelley said:

That's one of FELD's biggest improvements over the last 3 years. I remember before 2015 when arena shows were basically one level above a low-budget fairground show. There might have been one rollover per weekend. FELD completely turned that around and arena shows offer the same excitement as a stadium show does. I'll also credit them on finding drivers that pick up driving these trucks so quickly, arena shows really offer more entertainment than they used to. 

Especially the Triple Threat series. That really has been a big improvement to arena shows. The drivers on these tours have a lot of talent, and are really dangerous in the tight spaces, plus the addition of the ATVs and Speedsters with the same athletes is still my favorite concept. I also love seeing them taking on the stadium shows to really let them run. Overall these new drivers are really impressive, and I can't wait to see what comes out of them in the years to come!

7 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Since no one mentioned it.. WE WON OVERALL EVENT CHAMP FRIDAY NIGHT IN DES MOINES WOOOOOOOOO! Anyways Cams truck has his name on it too so i dont think its only multiples. Also our team went ahead and took care of the 2/3 Des Moines roll overs, Darren and Kaylyn both rolled this weekend. Jailbird still looks good, Menace on the other hand..

Congrats to you, guys! :D

Here is the weekend round up for the start of 2017.

Mat Dishman is still in Rammunition as normal. Mike Miller is now driving Raminator, since Hall is in stadiums.

Megladon leads points on the Triple Threat Series Central Tour presented by Amsoil.

Max-D leads the Triple Threat Series East and West presented by Amsoil.

"Muddy Girl Camouflage" driven by Maddie Myers replaces Backdraft in an arena tour.

FS1 Series' start up this weekend of January 14th.

I will be in Worcester, MA all day this Saturday, attending both the 2pm show and the 7pm show. if you see me feel free to say hi.