Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

39 minutes ago, Vaxen said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but it seems like nobody is driving Captain's Curse for 2017 (correct me if I'm wrong). Here we go again, the truck gets retired once again :/ 

Really? First The Legend now this? What's next; they're gonna call it quits for Blue Thunder again?

Seriously captains curse is probably one of my favorite trucks ever I loved how much Alex has come from 2008 (yes I know he started around 2004) but I hope they keep the truck though. Also I fee like Lindsey needs a different truck tbh ever since he started driving loc he hasn't had much luck I know more people know him because of loc but his best years were in iron outlaw and blue thunder.

• Upvote 1

i can get used to the all green beadlocks on the diggers i mean its really not the worst thing that has happened i dont care if Dennis drove a pink digger i wouldnt be very happy but if ur a digger supporter you support the drivers not the trucks.

19 hours ago, barry the bee said:

Seriously captains curse is probably one of my favorite trucks ever I loved how much Alex has come from 2008 (yes I know he started around 2004) but I hope they keep the truck though. Also I fee like Lindsey needs a different truck tbh ever since he started driving loc he hasn't had much luck I know more people know him because of loc but his best years were in iron outlaw and blue thunder.

Yeah, Captain's  Curse is awesome, and Alex really is a great driver. I think he was set to drive one of the two Megalodon this year. Let's just hope that the truck comes back during the season or in the next season.

1 hour ago, Jackson Brammer said:

It was confirmed that the FS1 West Lineup will be heading to - Syracuse,NY, Nashville, TN, Foxboro, Ma, East Rutherford, NJ after the world finals. This was confirmed by one of the hosts of the tour on facebook.

The announcer might be, but I highly doubt they have set lineups for those events at this point. Plus I don't see the Ramers or Swansons driving to Syracuse...