Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

1 hour ago, maxdman said:

Interesting thing I just noticed, Corey Snyder, son of former Screamin Demon and Illuminator driver/owner Jay Snider will be driving Toxic in Greenville South Carolina coming up for Monster Jam.  Not sure what happened with Travis Petri or the Toxic team since they've been rather quiet in 2016

Sorry for the double posts but toxic is part of monster jam now?

29 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I know the new Wrecking Crew was getting some hate, but up close it looks pretty darn good

*snip*

I do like the concept of the broken caution tape, but my biggest gripe with it is the red. It just makes no sense to me.

2 hours ago, Chris B said:

I know the new Wrecking Crew was getting some hate, but up close it looks pretty darn good

*le snip*

it looks really clean considering that it is only a yellow to orange gradient.

43 minutes ago, steiale said:

Soo... uhhh... yeah...

I guess Marc still gets his black bull...

Marc doesn't really tear up his body as often as some of the drivers though. The TTS drivers tear up those bodies much more often thab Marc does.

17 hours ago, maxdman said:

You guys do realize the point of Basher is supposed to look weathered, old and thrown together right...?  Hence the door panels being different and having a patina look to them, the sway bars and driveshaft cage being rust colored, the chassis not powder coated and looking weathered, last year on the tires instead of goodyear playing into the old theme, the planatery covers saying "eat my rust", hell they even want as far as welding the headers on in different directions to make them look bent.  I think its an awesome concept and they killed it.  Also that's gotta be one of the lowest sitting motors in any chassis I've ever seen

Yes I get what they were going for but they executed it too well, I have never understood why people would want something brand new to look like crap. 
also the swanson's schemes
15977136_1403284283035289_16503320189631

Tampa track 
15936786_584917148386088_185384029562503

• Upvote 1