Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

9 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Well, from a comment on facebook that is not legit; he got knocked out on the landed and most likely has a concussion. It's likely he has a broken neck.

where'd you get that info, cause everywhere I'm looking I don't see anything.

30 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Well, from a comment on facebook that is not legit; he got knocked out on the landed and most likely has a concussion. It's likely he has a broken neck.

definetly not. if he had gotten knocked out he would not have revved the engine after wards and if he broke his neck he would have been in so much pain that he would not be able to move very well thus also not being able to rev the engine. its probably gonna be what happened with adam at world finals 10 and if it is worse well......get well soon dennis

44 minutes ago, barry the bee said:

Does anyone know if there going to televise the Anaheim show or is there a list anywhere I can find of shows that will be televised? I hope Dennis is ok also and doesn't get injured like 2007 

it's posted to be aired the 22 of January

in fact here's the entire air schedule: https://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/2017-tv-schedule

• Upvote 1

I have to say. Anaheim tonight was probably the best show since 2014 IMO. Lots of saves and awesome runs.

Grave Digger Won racing against Max-D

Max-D won freestyle

UPDATE: Carl Van Horn filled in for Damon in Monster Energy. Had the run of the night besides Adam and Neil IMO.

Nothing like Mikey's this past March.  Overkill's cage was completely intact and not bent anywhere.  This does not look good, bars could have been pushed down on his helmet.  But I'm not going to speculate.  Hopefully everything is fine. 

Just to give a little more insight, at the end of this video you can see Dennis sitting in the passenger seat.  He was not taken off on a stretcher or anything, but did go back on the paramedic cart.   Hope all is well

5 hours ago, maxdman said:

Nothing like Mikey's this past March.  Overkill's cage was completely intact and not bent anywhere.  This does not look good, bars could have been pushed down on his helmet.  But I'm not going to speculate.  Hopefully everything is fine. 

Just to give a little more insight, at the end of this video you can see Dennis sitting in the passenger seat.  He was not taken off on a stretcher or anything, but did go back on the paramedic cart.   Hope all is well

He was waving to the crowd, that's a good sign, and rip to what seemed to be the strongest rollcage.....