Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

6 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

I think that is a fake account because the followers, and the numbers at the end of the name (not 100% sure tho). And talking about Dennis, i think this is his last season too, and more because of that injury, i dont mind if he retires or not. I just want him the best for his wellness

Yeah me to he's a great guy and I don't really think he was retiring after this year he just wanted to take it slower and do other things and still do some shows once in a while but also I hope he gets better 

53 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

dennis is injured and you are talking about scott........SHOW SOME RESPECT

The title of the thread is Monster Jam silly season 2k17, not Dennis Anderson Injury which means other discussions not pertaining to Dennis' are indeed allowed.

24 minutes ago, barry the bee said:

Shut up retard look at the title of this a$$hole

No need for this and honestly this sort of behavior is what should be given a 24hr ban for the first offense and following increments for further offenses. This kind of stuff is the reason I don't come here anymore.

BACK TO THE CURRENT TOPIC(S)

After seeing the image that Kozak posted my first thought was head injury as you can see a rather catastrophic roll cage failure which likely was pushed down far enough that it was against his helmet. Which unfortunately seems to be plausible given the updates of his injury.

• Upvote 5

I always thought that a digger roll cage was never a good design. Rolls over hard and there is little surface area to let energy disband. Im sure landing on a roof hurts in any truck, but i feel doing it in a wilman would hurt less. I.E. Tom in baltimore 2012 . Anyway, suprised how long they lest monster energy go in anaheim with aboslutely zero of the front left together. 

2 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Or here is a wild idea, lets chill out and not speculate on what is happening?

Seriously, why the hell are you guys speculating on this? Hell, why are you trying to garner what's going on based on Instagram posts that may or may not be from fake accounts. When the Anderson's want to make a full statement, they will. Just like when Monster Jam knows more they'll release a statement. Speculating does nothing other than spread potentially false information.