Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Even though I'm not much of a grave digger fan I have to admit that Dennis is one of the coolest people ever he's an amazing sport and a nice person I hope that he will be able to finish this year and hopefully still drive sometimes in the coming years 

Anyway, it was really cool to see a broadcast of the show I went to last weekend. It's so surreal. It's one thing if it's Vegas, where there's been close to 2 decades straight of coverage. It's another when it's the tiny arena you've been going to since you were 3 years old. Also gave me tons of good reference footage, hint hint

Edited by UtahGuy123
Atlanta wasn't rescheduled for next weekend, I'm a dumbass

1 hour ago, Hornetguy97 said:

So apparently Dennis' cage was bent before the flip

Not speculation based on what insta comment says. Just showing picture shows a structural damage pre-backflip attempt. 

Maybe the truck got damaged because that racing crash? if not idk what the crew chief or the team was thinking on not repairing that, it almost cost dennis life (trying to not exagerate lol)

First off that "monster jam geek" is a complete and utter moron.
Secondly if you actually watch Dennis's flip in racing, he lands on the left side of cage, not the right which is where it collapsed. Trying to use an image from a video of something that is in motion is to be expected from someone of such stupidity. Here is a screen cap of the video board at Tampa while he was trying to refire, the only thing that shows any kind of "damage" is paint scuff of the formed plating they use to cover the entire roof. The A pillar bar is not even bent, now I am not saying that the bar was not structurally perfect but use your brain people. Feel free to pass this along to monster jam dumbass as I refuse to get twitter because of mouth breathers such as himself running rampant on there.
dennistamparollcagenotdamaged_zpsi7253j5

Link to the crash in racing

• Upvote 4

Even though I am disappointed about likely not seeing Dennis in Toronto, all I want right now is for him to rest and recover until he is back to his 100%. 

MJ put the Vancouver dates up today as well, not sure how the fans over there will feel with it turning into a 4 show weekend at a much smaller venue. Huge change from past years.