Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

1 hour ago, Outlawed said:

She responded to one of the comments on there. The person she was responding to was saying, "He has been through worse crashes and will be back in action the incoming weeks." She responds saying," None of that is true at all." I don't mean to get people speculating, but it sounds like he going into early retirement. Just an opinion. 

Double Post for something completely different!

Statement from Adam Anderson 1 hour ago about Dennis (Via Facebook):

Dad's been at this for a long time had his fair share of ups and downs. There's one thing that's for certain he's never been stopped before. He's up and moving just gonna have to take it easy for a little while. Can't wait for him to get home and watch my wild children. Can't keep him down it's like he's half man half machine. #terminator

Great to hear he is walking OK.

1 hour ago, Hagan Moskau said:

She responded to one of the comments on there. The person she was responding to was saying, "He has been through worse crashes and will be back in action the incoming weeks." She responds saying," None of that is true at all." I don't mean to get people speculating, but it sounds like he going into early retirement. Just an opinion. 

This whole situation has made the Monster Jam fanbase appear to be legitimately mentally insane. Seriously, in the past few days he has died, been in the act of dying or completely fine and able to drive this upcoming week. Just because Monster Trucks thrive off of fan interaction does not mean these people owe us every detail of their lives every moment of the day. Respect the mans privacy like you respect his legacy, whatever he chooses to do moving forward is entirely his decision. I hope for all the best but he has already given everything he has got to this sport for 35 years. All I care about is seeing him retire with his health and well being first and foremost.

• Upvote 14

8 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

This whole situation has made the Monster Jam fanbase appear to be legitimately mentally insane. Seriously, in the past few days he has died, been in the act of dying or completely fine and able to drive this upcoming week. Just because Monster Trucks thrive off of fan interaction does not mean these people owe us every detail of their lives every moment of the day. Respect the mans privacy like you respect his legacy, whatever he chooses to do moving forward is entirely his decision. I hope for all the best but he has already given everything he has got to this sport for 35 years. All I care about is seeing him retire with his health and well being first and foremost.

I saw someone comment if this accident was "planned." I have no idea why someone would think this kind of accident would have been planned.

Dennis will not be driving this weekend but that's no surprise.  The surprise announcement is that Monster Jam has let go of Damon Bradshaw.  Todd Leduc will take over the SUV Monster Energy.  Matt Buyten will debut next week in Detroit in Metal Mulisha.