Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Vegas going back to 16 trucks? That is literally one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. As for Krysten or Jared, you guys seem to forget that most of the drivers that are getting hired have atleast some sort of motorsports experience (rock crawling, ATV/Dirtbike racing, etc) as far as I recall, Krysten, Jared, Armando, Bernard do not. There is going to be a learning curve for them and in terms of progression, they have all been getting better.

1 hour ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Looking at Neil's run last night, I have to ask; do they no longer have fireworks at the end of the last guy's run?

I know that it rained there so that might be why there wasn't any.

On 1/22/2017 at 6:09 PM, Outlawed said:

Vegas going back to 16 trucks? That is literally one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. As for Krysten or Jared, you guys seem to forget that most of the drivers that are getting hired have atleast some sort of motorsports experience (rock crawling, ATV/Dirtbike racing, etc) as far as I recall, Krysten, Jared, Armando, Bernard do not. There is going to be a learning curve for them and in terms of progression, they have all been getting better.

To be fair some of their recent hires motorsports experience is pretty exaggerated. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cp2013 said:

we have a metal mulisha driver.

another motocross driver going from two to four wheels

I was wondering if I should've posted the pic of the scheme, but wasn't sure if it was already shown. I like the new design though, I like the idea of having less going on towards the front and transitioning into more of the design in the middle and back

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

That was Matt Mingay. 

Darn it was. Dont know why i thought it was buyten. Probably from the scar. But if there was a second hotwheels truck, then Mingau definetly needs to drive it. Being a driver for hotwheels after all