Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Tonight will be a night I will never forget... I took my veRY FIRST EVENT WIN tonight in @ppgpaintsarena Its been an uphill climb for me all year... I have ups and downs and mostly downs. I can't thank my crew chief @1fitchett2 enough for thrashing on the machine to get me back out there for freestyle, I couldn't have done it tonight with out him. I worked my ass off all season, so this is an indescribable feeling. All season all I wanted to do was make my dad proud. This is what being and anderson is about, it's about driving with your heart. It's for the love of the fans. It's about carrying on a 35year legacy. The Anderson family is going no where, you can knock us down but when we get back up, we come back up swinging. It's in our blood. History was made in Pittsburgh for the anderson family, thank you PA!! #familytradition #mamatried #diggerbaby #gravedigger #35anniversary #monsterjam ?☠️?

"Tonight will be a night I will never forget... I took my veRY FIRST EVENT WIN tonight in @ppgpaintsarena Its been an uphill climb for me all year... I have ups and downs and mostly downs. I can't thank my crew chief @1fitchett2 enough for thrashing on the machine to get me back out there for freestyle, I couldn't have done it tonight with out him. I worked my ass off all season, so this is an indescribable feeling. All season all I wanted to do was make my dad proud. This is what being and anderson is about, it's about driving with your heart. It's for the love of the fans. It's about carrying on a 35year legacy. The Anderson family is going no where, you can knock us down but when we get back up, we come back up swinging. It's in our blood. History was made in Pittsburgh for the anderson family, thank you PA!! #familytradition #mamatried#diggerbaby #gravedigger#35anniversary #monsterjam ?☠️?"

Krysten took home her first Overall Event Win in my hometown last night... She started to cry on the arena floor! Thats dedication, passion, and hard work! Hopefully she keeps this up! I am going to Sundays show so I will get to see this action happen live, hopefully I will get to see Krysten bring back another win! 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, NCLBreakaway said:
"Tonight will be a night I will never forget... I took my veRY FIRST EVENT WIN tonight in @ppgpaintsarena Its been an uphill climb for me all year... I have ups and downs and mostly downs. I can't thank my crew chief @1fitchett2 enough for thrashing on the machine to get me back out there for freestyle, I couldn't have done it tonight with out him. I worked my ass off all season, so this is an indescribable feeling. All season all I wanted to do was make my dad proud. This is what being and anderson is about, it's about driving with your heart. It's for the love of the fans. It's about carrying on a 35year legacy. The Anderson family is going no where, you can knock us down but when we get back up, we come back up swinging. It's in our blood. History was made in Pittsburgh for the anderson family, thank you PA!! #familytradition #mamatried#diggerbaby #gravedigger#35anniversary #monsterjam ?☠️?"

Krysten took home her first Overall Event Win in my hometown last night... She started to cry on the arena floor! Thats dedication, passion, and hard work! Hopefully she keeps this up! I am going to Sundays show so I will get to see this action happen live, hopefully I will get to see Krysten bring back another win! 

woah, she won it at PPG Paints Arena? that's a great venue to win your first event! the arena where sports champions were made twice!

Indy was badass.  The first two runs were so-so and then things went from 0 to 100 super quick.  Morgan won freestyle, but like five or six others absolutely tore it up, including Brianna Mahon who did the best run I'd ever seen from her (and almost doing consecutive backflips).  Props to everyone showing up and putting on super good shows.

1 hour ago, Goldberg6734 said:

Alrighty then.

Chuck's way of saying, "You thought your so-called "corkscrew" was unique to you, McQueen?"

50 minutes ago, jdshark000 said:

Indy was badass.  The first two runs were so-so and then things went from 0 to 100 super quick.  Morgan won freestyle, but like five or six others absolutely tore it up, including Brianna Mahon who did the best run I'd ever seen from her (and almost doing consecutive backflips).  Props to everyone showing up and putting on super good shows.

It feels so relieving to me to hear that one of my favorite drivers, as well as one of my favorite trucks, is finally going all out every weekend and try to match up with the kings of the field. Is it me, or is she starting to become the Scott Buetow of the female drivers?