Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

46 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Holy sh*t! How is this not a 40!

UPDATE: Colton wins freestyle!

He reminds me so much of the older Tom when he didn't care at all but now it seems like he doesn't want a scratch on the truck when he drives 

3 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

If it isn't I'm glad. Jason Aldean blows harder than a vacuum cleanrr store gone rogue

I would be lying if I did not admit I had a giggle at this line m8

Also Colton had some slow moments (including after his first hit), not worthy of a perfect score.

• Upvote 3

Is it me, or did the host of Houston literally read through us yapping about Colton's insane run? Look what he put at the event notes:

"Linsey Weenk and Lucas Oil Crusader continues to lead the FS1 East Championship series, even though he lost to Grave Digger in the final round of racing! And, Colton Eichelberger in Max-D put on a freestyle clinic and had 55,000+ fans ON THEIR FEET! Don’t be surprised if he is nominated for freestyle of the year!"

10 hours ago, barry the bee said:

He reminds me so much of the older Tom when he didn't care at all but now it seems like he doesn't want a scratch on the truck when he drives 

You gotta realize Tom is turning fifty this year. Even though he still is in good shape, age will make your body take less beatings and take longer to bounce back than it used to. I mean Madusa is 54 and Dennis is 56. A hard hit will do more of a number on you than when you're in your twenties

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

You gotta realize Tom is turning fifty this year. Even though he still is in good shape, age will make your body take less beatings and take longer to bounce back than it used to. I mean Madusa is 54 and Dennis is 56. A hard hit will do more of a number on you than when you're in your twenties

True 

10 hours ago, Outlawed said:

I would be lying if I did not admit I had a giggle at this line m8

Also Colton had some slow moments (including after his first hit), not worthy of a perfect score.

I agree, the run wasn't that great. It was good, not great.